I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon

I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon

Work is underway to switch payment systems, it should be up and running soon.

Aytugan Khafizov:
We are working on switching payment systems, everything will be up and running soon.

Thank you

Aytugan Khafizov:
Work is underway to switch payment systems, it should be up and running soon.

Will ePayments come back?

Andrey Barinov:

Will ePayments come back?

Yes

And next week it's going to go to Visa and then to MasterCard

Aytugan Khafizov:

Yes

And next week there will be a withdrawal to Visa and then to Mastercard

Great!

Aytugan Khafizov:

Yes

And next week there will be a withdrawal to Visa and then to MasterCard

Webmoney?

Regarding epayments - there have been some difficulties, we are waiting for more information from epayments support. It may take longer until Monday.

Regarding webmoney - unfortunately, this payment method will no longer be available.

As a substitute for webmoney for withdrawals, we have made a withdrawal to cards, which we are sure will be the most convenient and in demand.

Webmoney offers the most favourable exchange rate, at which rate will you withdraw to cards? Is it the rate set by Visa and MC? Or will the withdrawal be only to dollar cards?

730002136:

what is this nonsense, i can't top up my account except with mql5 coupons there are no other options. and there are no options icons. no webmoney icons

where do you deposit? is there a forex option on this site?

Alexander Puzanov:
Webmoney offer the most favourable exchange rate, at which rate will you withdraw to cards? The one set by Visa and MC? Or will the withdrawal be only to dollar cards?

the course will be used by visa or mastercard (depending on which card you have)

But you can open a card in dollars at your bank - then there will be no conversion

Reason: