Forecast from I - page 40

Valentin7:

I'm tempted to lock myself out again... do you think I should?

There are no preconditions for this yet. If I were you, I wouldn't take any action yet.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

There are no preconditions for this yet. If I were you, I would not take any action yet.

The pound news is coming out at 11:30 - I am scared if it turns around on the good news and goes up

Valentin7:

The pound is going to release the news at 11.30. I am scared if it turns around on the good news and goes up

If you are really afraid of that, place pending orders at 1.2860, then the second at 1.2880 and so on about 6 orders with a 15 pips trailing

and a lot volume of about 0.02

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

If you are really afraid of that, place pending orders at 1.2860, then the second at 1.2880 and so on about 6 orders with a 15 pips trailing

and a lot volume of about 0.02

I think the news is bad... it'll go down to 27 and then I'll lock up.

Valentin7:

I think the news is bad... it'll go down to 27 and I'll lock up.

Where do you want the locks?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Where are you going to put the loki?

At 1.2799 I will open three orders at 0.05 upwards if possible - although I always worry that it should have been done...

Valentin7:

At 1.2799 I'll open three orders at 0.05 upwards if possible - although I keep worrying that I should have done it already...

All right, I've said what I want to say. It's up to you. The bill is yours. Good luck.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

All right, I've said what I want to say. It's up to you. The bill is yours. Good luck with that.

What, you didn't bet b? You think it'll go down?

Valentin7:
what don't you bet b? do you think it will go down?

Read all that is written above.

Valentin7:
Hello everyone - I've been unblocked

and me.

I was banned when I tried to explain without swearing and insults that he was deluded

I didn't bother to look into it, so they banned me, I thought.

;)

Reason: