Forecast from I - page 29

Valentin7:

oh yeah...sorry

you are supposed to go up 6 times (+500%)

it could be a year or more.

take your time

good luck!

Ha, I knew that would be the end of it.

No specifics, no advice....

Renat Akhtyamov:

understood, I don't see the margin, but if I counted correctly, for 1 lot:

189,09 * 3,3333 * 2 = $1260,58

So for 0.01 lots you got $12.61, which is less than $7.24.

Add a little, 20 quid and open where you think the pound will go.

...and then slowly start to de-risk.

If you're lucky, you may cover 0.01 on 0.01 from some order in the aggregate to the plus or zero, but so that in the end there is no loc

and then just take it easy....... get out

I have an option to wait till the pound goes up and close the top deal and then wait for it to go down... I don't know if it will swap up...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Ha, I knew that would be the end of it.

No specifics, no tips....

Only a blind man can't see anything.

He's got the risk over his ears.

They won't let him go.

Valentin7:

i have a good feeling the pound will go up... i may wait for it to go up and close the top trades in the upside and then wait for it to go down... i don't know if it will swap before that...

you can not close, you swap will eat up the margin which is still enough

and to close partially, at least by 0.01, the free margin has to be at least 6.3

to risk became acceptable, ie within 10% need to simulate trade 0.01 lots, ie 12.6 * 10 = 126 quid should be free, it is not to attract the attention of DC

Renat Akhtyamov:
only a blind man sees nothing.

You know, I'm kind of sighted and I'm not stupid.

But I didn't see anything. And you want a man with panic and fear of losing someone else's money

to figure out what you're talking about. So what's the use of your calculations on the margin.

Where they say exactly: price must go this way, close this much, open this much, hold a position this way, etc...

There is nothing.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

You know, I'm kind of sighted and I'm not stupid.

But I didn't see anything. And you want a man with panic and fear of losing someone else's money

to figure out what you're talking about. So what is the use of your calculations on the margin.

Where they say exactly: price must go this way, close this much, open this much, hold a position this way, etc...

There's nothing.

Are you kidding me?

You are laughing? - Yes, the price will go against him with such a risk and he will eat the thing with a hairpin.

What's not to understand?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Are you kidding me?

The price will go against him at that risk and he'll eat a grand.

What's not to understand?

You have to go in the right places, not just anywhere.

Renat Akhtyamov:

You can't close, you'll swap out the margin, which is still enough.

And to close partially, at least by 0.01, the free margin has to be at least 6.3

to risk became acceptable, ie within 10% need to simulate trade 0.01 lots, ie 12.6 * 10 = 126 quid should be free, it is not to attract the attention of DC

Then he just needs to fund his account with 120 quid?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

So enter in the right places, not at random wherever you can.

You have to hedge in time if you are working without stops. But it's too late for that. The situation is "Matte".

Reason: