Regularity or Randomness - page 54

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Same eggs, but in profile.

Why is that?

People create buying or selling conditions at certain levels.

They expect that the price will not go down or up further.

The older the TF the stronger the levels.

The price moves through the levels. Depending on the summation of levels from different TFs, the level will be very strong.

Considering the patterns from different TFs we can see the future market picture.

This is why there are signals with thousands of trades without a single loss.

These guys see the market one step ahead).

khorosh:

Is your channel indicator(dotted lines) overdrawing?

There are different ways to understand redrawing.

It may be redrawn on every tick or bar or on the condition when the pattern changes.

Dotted lines are price horizons and they are changed depending on external conditions, but saved in time. Surprising but true.

It does not redraw on ticks and bars but finds new levels in the future under the conditions.

Uladzimir Izerski:

These guys see the market one step ahead).

Take my word for it - they don't see shit. Even when managing very large sums of money.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The rule of thumb is that a market will only exist if there are both buyers and sellers. This is one.

You have to ensure that the buyer buys and the seller sells. That's two.

You also have to ensure that there is a contract: that is, that they agree on a price. That's three.

One, two, three and done ;)

I also operate with these three regularities).

In order for someone to sell, he must define for some reason what is profitable for him, but in order for the buyer to buy, he must also define for himself what he can profitably buy. This way, a point is established where it seems to be profitable for the buyer. And consequently, the schedule is built on the basis of these ambitions for profit. Naturally, if there is a sinusoid, at the top no one will buy, and at the bottom no one will sell. Therefore, the market must be more complicated than a sinusoid. It's more complicated than the sine wave so that it seems to be profitable for the participants to make the trades.

If we just imagine buyers and sellers as an infinite crowd and apply probability theory to them, then we can determine how many % of sellers and how many buyers will be at each point and at each price... In this way, as the market develops, we can probably determine at each point in time the ratio of sellers/buyers and the price of the deals. And of course then the market will develop according to the algorithm.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Take my word for it - they don't see shit. Even when managing very large sums of money.

Here I agree, I have spoken to traders from funds, banks and other companies...)) The result is simple. Those who work, for the most part, do not understand what they are doing, they sit on the payroll and press buttons and none of them knows where the market will go. Yes, they will say clever words, terms and other nonsense, but there is no point in those words. HFT and arbitrageurs are an exception. They understand what they are doing, but they have competition for time.

Maxim Romanov:

Here I agree, I have spoken to traders from funds, banks and other companies...)) The result is simple. Those who work, for the most part, do not understand what they are doing, they sit on the payroll and press buttons and none of them knows where the market will go. Yes, they will say clever words, terms and other nonsense, but there is no point in those words. HFT and arbitrageurs are an exception. They understand what they are doing, but they have competition for time.

Definitely, but of course many are impressed by such complex terms invented specifically for this purpose and they "see" levels, patterns, shapes. It's like in the food market, when you go in, you see patterns everywhere.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Take my word for it - they don't see shit. Even with a lot of money.

That's what I'm saying: only a few out of thousands do.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There are different ways to understand redraws.

It may be redrawn on every tick or bar or on the condition when the pattern changes.

Dotted lines are price horizons and they change from the external conditions, but are preserved in time. Surprising but true.

It doesn't redraw on ticks and bars, but finds new levels in the future under the current conditions.

The notion of re-drawing is quite clear. If indicator values on all bars (except for the zero bar) don't change, then it is not re-drawing. Otherwise, there is no rewind.

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's what I'm saying: few people out of thousands see.

Let's even assume that you are right. This vision has no effect on the market, nor can it.

khorosh:

The notion of overshoot is quite unambiguous. If indicator values on all bars (except for the zero bar) do not change, there is no override. Otherwise it is not.

In this case we will consider that it is a rollover. The automatic re-referencing will be different depending on the pattern. Like ZZ, for example.

But in manual mode I can analyze the market from any convenient point or level and the horizon will be confirmed.

I.e. the future is already known.

Reason: