Regularity or Randomness - page 20

Alexander_K:

This is nonsense, my friend.

Better build transformed price and incremental histograms for:

1. Euclidean space

at the following coordinates for tick measurements

X-axis - uniform scale of events (1, 2, ...)

Y-axis - value S=+-sqrt((Tn-Tn-1)^2+(PRICEn-PRICEn-1)^2)

where (Tn-Tn-1) is the time between the current and previous ticks, (PRICEn-PRICEn-1) is the increment between the current and previous prices

2. Minkowski spaces

at the following coordinates for the tick measurements

X-axis - uniform scale of events (1, 2, ...)

Y axis - the value S=sqrt((Tn-Tn-1)^2-(PRICEn-PRICEn-1)^2)

where (Tn-Tn-1) is the time between the current and previous ticks, (PRICEn-PRICEn-1) is the increment between the current and previous prices

In this case we get rid of non-linear time of the market (i.e. exponential time intervals between ticks), and we should have the Grail.

Do me a favour - do it, because I'm too lazy...

It's an interesting idea... if I do it sometime, I'll post the results.

I didn't want to create a new topic.
Here's a question. Is it globally possible to equate the decisions of the crowd in the market with the results of flipping a coin?
And then there is another question. Is it possible, purely hypothetically, to influence the result of the flip of a coin?

Andrey Gladyshev:
I did not create a new topic.
Here's a question. Can we equate the decisions of the crowd in the market with the results of tossing a coin globally?
And then one more question. Is it possible, hypothetically, to influence the result of the flip of a coin?

A coin has no memory, the probability of each new event is 50%. That is, if an eagle is struck 100 times in a row, the probability of an eagle being struck 101 times remains 50%.

In the market, on the contrary, there is a memory effect, and this is not an abstract expression. If we take the stock market, each open position will be closed sooner or later, and this is where the memory effect comes in. As investment horizon differs, each person will close a position at a different time. Here the market is more like a pack of cards (there are methods of counting cards).

Purely hypothetically we can influence, we can give a spinning force and knowing the initial conditions we can calculate how many turns the coin needs to make and how much speed it needs to be given. There is the weight of the coin and the acceleration of gravity. Hypothetically you could always toss a coin with one side.

The tossed coin can also be influenced, it can be stabilised by airflow.
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Maxim Romanov:

A coin has no memory, the probability of each new event is 50%. That is, if an eagle is struck 100 times in a row, the probability of an eagle being struck 101 times remains 50%.

In the market, on the contrary, there is a memory effect, and this is not an abstract expression. If we take the stock market, each open position will be closed sooner or later, and this is where the memory effect comes in. As investment horizon differs, each person will close a position at a different time. Here the market is more like a pack of cards (there are methods of counting cards).

Purely hypothetically we can influence, we can give a spinning force and knowing the initial conditions we can calculate how many turns the coin needs to make and how much speed it needs to be given. There is the weight of the coin and the acceleration of gravity. Hypothetically, we could always toss a coin with one side.

The flip side could also be affected, you could stabilise it with airflow

My point is. We can assume, given the multitude of strategies, views, TFs used,
that there's about the same amount of buyers and sellers coming into the market
in a short period of time? I mean weak participants.

Andrey Gladyshev:
I did not start a new thread.
Here's a question. Can the decisions of the crowd in the market be globally equated to the result of tossing a coin?
And then one more question. Is it possible, purely hypothetically, to influence the result of the flip of a coin?

On the result of a coin, of course. On the result of the crowd - no. Different "weight categories")

can be compared like this.

"if hypothetically I were a microbe could I affect the result of flipping a five-ruble coin?")

Andrey Gladyshev:

My point is. One can assume, given the multitude of strategies, views, TFs used,
that there's roughly the same amount of buyers and sellers coming into the market
in a short period of time? I mean weak participants.

No. the market usually fluctuates within certain limits. when the earning potential in a certain direction is higher there are spikes - long candles like that.

I see it that way all the time.

But when you talk about the market, you need to specify what market: stock market, forex or other.

they are very different in their movement patterns and reactions to a sharp increase in the "number of earners".

Andrey Gladyshev:
I didn't start a new thread.
1. such a question. Is it globally possible to equate crowd decisions in the market with the results of flipping a coin?
And then one more question. Is it possible, hypothetically, to influence the result of tossing a coin?

1. there are no crowds in the market, there is overweight

2. Of course it is. At the very least, the flip should be about the same. Like a contest to see who flips the tails the most times and then... the randomness is gone. Really?

Maxim Romanov:
The idea is interesting... If I do it sometime, I'll post the results.

Uh-huh. I'm collecting data now too, I want to take a look.

However, in my haste, I made a mistake... It has to be:

2. Minkowski spaces

X-axis - uniform scale of event counts (1, 2, ...)

Y axis - the value S^2=(Tn-Tn-1)^2-(PRICEn-PRICEn-1)^2

Alexander_K:

Uh-huh. I'm collecting data now too, I want to take a look.

However, in my haste, I made a mistake... It has to be:

2. Minkowski spaces

X-axis - uniform scale of event counts (1, 2, ...)

Y axis - the value S^2=(Tn-Tn-1)^2-(PRICEn-PRICEn-1)^2

That's it, I will not do it soon, I've arranged my holiday for a month, my brain hurts. I'll write down the idea so I don't forget it, then I'll try it.

Maxim Romanov:
That's it, I won't do it soon, I've taken a month off, my brain hurts. I'll write down the idea, so as not to forget, then I'll try.

:))) Lana - I'll do it myself. I'll post it in the TIP thread.

Reason: