Regularity or Randomness - page 21

Martin Cheguevara:

On the result of a coin, of course. On the result of the crowd - no. Different "weight categories")

can be compared like this.

"if hypothetically I were a microbe could I influence the result of flipping a five-ruble coin?")

You can't influence the result of a crowd, but you can influence decision-making. And I'm not talking about me and others like me here.
I am talking about those who are in power. They influence decision making.

Renat Akhtyamov:

1. In the market, there are no crowds, there is a preponderance

Renat correctly noted that there is a preponderance. It is possible, after all, to achieve overweight and go against it. Again, I note that I am looking at everything from the other (THEIR) side.

Martin Cheguevara:

No. The market usually fluctuates within certain limits. when the potential for earning in a certain direction is higher there are spikes - long candles like that.

That's what it's all about. Only this "earning" I think is provoked.

Martin Cheguevara:

But speaking of the market, you need to specify what kind of market: stock, forex or other.

they are very different in their movement patterns and reactions to the dramatic increase in the "number of earners".

At the moment I am watching only a few instruments on CME, futures.

Maybe we just need to separate the cutlets from the flies.)
That is, try to separate the deals of weak participants from those of strong participants.

Andrey Gladyshev:
Maybe we should just separate the cutlets from the flies)
That is, try to separate the deals of weak participants from those of strong ones.

Speed of reaction - 5% reaction rate <= 5%

reaction rate <= 15%

Just so you and everyone else on this forum understand that even 15% reaction speed to a market situation is not at all sufficient.

For example, absolutely any mathematical algorithm I know, however complex, slows down reaction speed by at least 30% if it is very good.

I'm not talking about all the other G's already)

Martin Cheguevara:

reaction rate <= 5%

reaction rate <= 15%

Just so you and everyone else on this forum understand that even a 15% reaction rate to a market situation is not enough.

For example absolutely any mathematical algorithm I know, however complex, slows down reaction speed by at least 30% if it is very good.

I'm not talking about all the other G's already)

About the reaction speed, not quite sure what you mean.

Andrey Gladyshev:

About reaction speed, I'm not quite sure what you mean.

I mean, if you're standing next to high-frequency people?

Or maybe there is no need to try and keep up with the market.
It was suggested somewhere here that we should leave time alone.
You have to prioritise place over time.
That is, it is enough to enter at the right place rather than the right time.

Andrey Gladyshev:
Or maybe there is no need to try to keep up with the market.
It was suggested somewhere here that we should leave time alone.
You have to prioritise place over time.
That is, it is enough to enter at the right place rather than the right time.
Don't make stuff up, in forex price and time are not separable - look at the content of EVERY tick! Tamara and I go in pairs! It is not for nothing that newly created objects are given a name identical to the next moment in time

There are no accidents in the markethttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/307935/page44

aleger:
Don't make things up, in forex price and time are not separable - look at the content of EVERY tick! Tamara and I go in pairs!

I said above that I'm not talking about forex. You can't calculate such things there.

Andrey Gladyshev:

At the moment I only watch a few instruments on CME, futures.

I do not divide price and time. What I meant was that you don't have to enter at the right time, but at the right place.
You just don't need to emphasize time.

aleger:
Don't make things up, in forex price and time are not separable - look at the content of EVERY tick! Tamara and I go by a pair! It is not for nothing that newly created objects are given a name identical to the next moment in time

A remark off-topic. It's better to write a new comment than to correct something. It's not immediately clear where something is...

Reason: