Would you invest in a PAMM account that does not drain at all? - page 8

Fedor Knyazev:
Where does the DC execute your orders? Do they always reach the market? We are not going to mention the names, but not all brokerage companies have orders that reach the market, regardless of the account type. With such an internal brokerage system any statistics can be drawn on the account.

Retail forex is not connected to the world, i.e. it does not affect the pricing of currencies.

Ivan Butko:
Only the profitability is small, 10 to 20% per month.

This is a very high profitability, as even at 10% per month you get more than 200% per year. In 10 years the deposit has grown 92709 times. In the forex market there is not a single trader with such a profitable account: to trade so successfully you have to have "your" broker, who will never cheat and who will take all transactions to the interbank. But who would tolerate a client that never loses money and always goes up?

Artem Chyvelev:

Retail forex is not connected to the world, i.e. it has no influence on currency pricing.

It could have an impact on volumes in the tens of millions, but then you have to connect directly to LMAX or Currenex. They are not brokers, they are aggregators.

Artem Chyvelev:

Retail forex is not connected to the world, i.e. it does not affect the pricing of currencies.

Not necessarily, it may have an impact, albeit not in a direct way, but it definitely has an indirect impact. Even if no one is hedging or entering trades in any way, there are still arbitrageurs who can equalise prices.

Artem Chyvelev:

Even your trip to the shop for bread affects the pricing of currencies. The volumes are micron, but it has an impact...

Sergey Vradiy:

This is a very high profitability, as even at 10% per month you get more than 200% per year. In 10 years the deposit has grown 92709 times. In the forex market there is not a single trader with such a profitable account: to trade so successfully you have to have "your" broker, who will never cheat and who will take all transactions to the interbank. But who would tolerate a client that never loses money and keeps going up?

But who would tolerate a client who never lets you down and continuously goes up? p1... First of all with 10% per month you can't have 200% per year... you're just using a calculator :-)

But 70%-80% will be reached in real life, with hard work and good luck.

p1.2. in the case of low-volume is done 20-30% per month. Unfortunately, the greater the volume is less done :-). It is also a fact of life.

For DC if a client trades quite actively, not HFT (trades not within a couple of spreads) , and not once a year, but profitable - it's a golden client. He just brings them the spread, constantly and regularly, increasing their intake and attracting others.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

well, about 360% a year. You could sell a flat, put the money in an account, rent it out in a year and buy 3 flats

It's more likely that the owner of the DC would buy the flat

Maxim Kuznetsov:

n1. first of all with 10% a month there is no way you can get 200% a year...you are keen on a calculator :-)

But p1.1. 70-80 percent will be obtained in real life, with hard work and good luck

p1.2. at low volume is done 20-30% per month. Unfortunately, the greater the volume, the less is done :-). It is also a fact of life.

For DC if a client trades quite actively, not HFT (trades not within a couple of spreads) , and not once a year, but profitable - it's a golden client. He just brings them the spread, constantly and regularly, increasing their intake and attracting others.

When you capitalise profit (profit stays on the deposit):

There was 1 deposit (100%).

Month 1; 1.1*1 deposit was made and a profit of 10%.

Month 2; 1.1*1.1=1.21 deposit turned out, profit 21%.

Month 4; 1.21*1.21=1.4641 deposit turned out, profit 46.41%.

month 8; 1.4641*1.4641=2.14358881 deposit turned out, profit 114.358881%

month 12; 2.14358881*1.4641=3.13842838 deposit turned out, profit 213.842838%.

However, on point 1 of your judgement you are wrong.

Алексей Тарабанов:

When profits are capitalised (profits remain on deposit):

There was 1 deposit (100%).

1 month: 1.1 deposit turned out, profit 10%.

Month 2; 1.1*1.1=1.21 deposit turned out, profit 21%.

Month 4; 1.21*1.21=1.4641 deposit turned out, profit 46.41%.

month 8; 1.4641*1.4641=2.14358881 deposit turned out, profit 114.358881%

month 12; 2.14358881*1.4641=3.13842838 deposit turned out, profit 213.842838%.

However, on point 1 of your judgments you are wrong.

When the grail is not given, the trader scratches the compound interest :-)

10% profit is actually 10%+-small. "The minus one percent affects the result more than the plus one percent.

In addition, the risk is non-linearly related to profit and an increase in volumes leads to a gradual increase in probable losses.

I've already said it somewhere on this forum - increasing lots as a % of balance (profit) actually results in giving money to the market

Maxim, the topicstarter stated that he has a tool that allows him to make regular 10-20% profits without the risk of losses. I don't believe that.

You stated that a guaranteed 10% a month cannot yield 200% a year. You are wrong.

I, as Sharikov, disagree with both. But, for once, am I wrong?

Reason: