Well there you have it, a GRAAL up to 100% a month.

The adviser is not mine. Profit brings me up to 100% a month. I don't know much about codes, but I am good at optimisation. I also know how to correct some things. I just need to make some additions in the code and all.... on a canary, on a yacht (just kidding). In fact the work to be done is serious but not for long. Who wants to know in person.

What makes you so sure that this will be the grail?

it is quite possible that in the process of more detailed study and testing of the system, some hole will be found that will prevent the system from being a grail (this was the case with many previous grail builders).

giravik >> :
. Actually there is some serious work to be done, but not for long.

)

Not a grail, but up to 100%, sometimes more, on the test. It's on the real, recently. That's why there are no stats. But on the test without adjustment, from any number to any end of the time I can present. I will set an arbitrary number I will put on the tester and the results will lay out.

from the beginning of this year to today, initial deposit 1,000 baht, with a fixed lot (0.1)

Mischek писал(а) >>

)

Yeah, it sounds like "We'll live badly but not for long" .

Here's a chart over 26 days according to the tester.

Shit! How do you add iso?

sever29 писал(а) >>
from the beginning of this year to today, initial deposit 1000 bucks, with constant lot (0.1)

Test it

And it did.

А.... well, according to the state, it's definitelya"grail"....
Reason: