The "Service Desk" section has disappeared - page 8

Alexey Kozitsyn:

That's because you don't want to do it. Again, remember the"Features of the mqllanguage..." thread. You said you would clean up the mess - but you haven't. And I understand you - you're not interested, it's long, there's no need to do it etc. etc. As a result - just another dump with discussion! And the discussion should not be there! If I had the opportunity to moderate their own threads - I would not have asked you to create them, and created myself and moderate myself (harder) as I see fit.

In fact, that's why I'm in favour of allowing the author to moderate their own threads.

You're confusing the discussion thread with the FAQ. I was saying that I then want to separate the decisions made from those two threads and make two FAQs. And the branches are created both for reference and search of some nuances, and for discussion of methods of their use, rather than a rigid and unambiguous statement of fact.

We don't have time for an FAQ yet, but the branches are gradually filling up with useful information. I agree that it's not convenient to use them as a reference, but they aren't. Personally, I took my time and ran through the branches, saving links to relevant posts - 1. for myself, 2. for future FAQs. Point 1 you can do once too - you're doing it for yourself ;)

Unable to connect to the server

And for the market, how will products be checked? the tab with the moderator's correspondence is gone. the advisor is waiting to be checked

Artyom Trishkin:

I just don't, unlike Lyokha, start my threads with "I just saved a girl from an angry elephant-potato, gave her water and food, kept her warm, put her to bed, and now she's... blah, blah, blah... so let's talk about pointers to functions."

That's 5! ))))))

You can open a column "Guess the author from the post. )))

Artyom Trishkin:

You are confusing the discussion thread with the FAQ. I was saying that I wanted to separate the decisions made from those two threads and make two FAQs. And branches are created both for reference and search of some nuances, and for discussion of methods of their use, instead of rigid and unambiguous statement of fact.

No time for an FAQ yet, but the branches are gradually being filled with usefulness as well. I agree that it's not convenient to use them as a reference, but they aren't. Personally, I took my time and ran through the branches, saving links to relevant posts - 1. for myself, 2. for future FAQs. Point 1 you can do once too - you're doing it for yourself ;)

You do realize that this (running through the branches) will not solve the global problem of "trash", right? And if there are more such threads? You`ll get tired of fishing out the necessary information from each of them, 100 pages long.

And, it should not be either help or FAQ. It must be the features which are absent elsewhere. They don't need to be discussed in that thread - there should only be an excerpt.

Vladimir Gribachev:

Unable to connect to a server

Is proxy not enabled in the terminal or PC settings by any chance?

Sergey Dzyublik:

Is a proxy enabled in the terminal or PC settings by any chance?

There is already a connection to the server. The server has apparently been rebooted.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

the comments to the moderator have disappeared in the marketplace !

How do i add new screenshots ? change the description ?

I too am wondering how to proceed with the Market.

Maybe @MetaQuotes Software Corp. or @Renat Fatkhullin comment it somehow?

Artyom Trishkin:

No. But I, who have such rights, practically never have to "apply" them in my branches. I just do not, unlike Lyokha, I do not start my branches by saying: "I just saved a girl from an angry elephant-potato, gave her water and food, warmed her up, put her to bed, and now she ... blah, blah, blah... so let's talk about function pointers."

It's simple - you start it, you get it.

Artem, aren't you tired of repeating untruths after some forum participants? The thread was strictly on OOP, what the hell else about girls? And let's not compare yourself, a moderator who can even get banned, with me, an ordinary forum member without any rights. That's incorrect to say the least.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Artem, still not tired of repeating untruths after some forum members? The thread was strictly about OOP, what the hell about girls? And let's not compare yourself, a moderator who can even get banned, with me, an ordinary forum member without any rights. This is incorrect to say the least.

A forum for trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Memories of the future - what will Metatrader X be like in 2028?

Alexey Volchanskiy, 2018.08.08 01:16

Preamble:

The topic is inspired by this. I have a friend who records my conversations in my sleep on her mobile phone. I generally talk in my sleep a lot, as I dream all the time, very vivid, often from the realm of fantasy. I won't go into detail here, I'll just draw a few lines to understand the subject. I asked her to record conversations in my sleep and to wake me up when I was asleep, so I wouldn't forget the dream. She's a psychologist herself and writes disses about forex, addictions, how one makes money from it, boo and stuff. So I'm a valuable laboratory mouse for her, who also knows how to talk and some other things )).

Now woke up, asks - do you remember the dream? I wrote it all down, you were talking to your granddaughter, I take it it's 2028.

- Yes, a vivid dream again, let me write it down and then I'll listen to what I was sculpting in the dream.

Anyway, the dream itself. I was sitting with my granddaughter Masha on the floor, on the carpet, playing (now, in August 2018, Masha is a month and a half old, still an infant). She, - Grandpa, tell me, what is Metatrader 4? I, - I left it on my computer somewhere, but they don't support it for a long time, I just keep it as a memory. I went to a computer, and the computer was built into the wall in the form of a panel, as I remember it now. And half of it was made up of neural network equipment. I started MT4, I showed it to my granddaughter and she said, can't I compare different strategies using different instruments? I said, your grandfather grew up on such an old thing, so we will keep it as a relic ))

Started MT X, I started crawling through the possibilities, just awesome. It is possible to test several strategies simultaneously, on different instruments each and find out which one is the most relevant at the moment. The neural network gives clues. And I remembered emotionally that it was easy to sort out the data using touch. It was really convenient, because in my dream my workstation was a traditional desk + about 8 big flexible monitors, which adjusted the curvature of the screens depending on the position of my head.

Then listened to my ramblings from the recording on my smartphone, everything more or less matched. Olya said that I might be able to see into the future, she had sort of noticed that. I reasonably replied that all I can do is convince the salesgirls to sell me vodka at night ))

But just kidding, let's imagine what will be the Metatrader in 10 years? After all, Renat and the MQ direction, as I understand it, have interesting development plans in their heads, they are obviously creative people. Maybe something of our brainstorming may be useful for the development of the terminal?

Anyway, let's do it without looking at the rules! Welcome to Hell!

Are you sure you know what OOP is ?

Vladimir Pastushak:

Are you sure you know what OOP is?

What does this branch have to do with it?

Reason: