German elections, when to short the euro, or buy it? - page 10

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Something about the image isn't yours, different from the one on the avatar, maybe the thoughts out loud aren't yours either?

Ohhhh... that's a very philosophical question. The human brain is like an antenna which can tune to a thought, like, say, a receiver in your car to the frequency of Echo Moskvy radio station, and not a generator of thoughts, as it is commonly believed. Is the transmission received by that receiver the product of its activity? Of course not. Likewise, "my" thoughts do not belong to me; I simply tune in to them, and they may be received by anyone.
And I am not an avatar, not an image, and not even my body. But that, however, is a separate topic, and certainly not the topic of this forum :)))

I know, I know... Now a lot of antennae in your heads have taken the thought of a recent poll about the number of crazies on the forum. You can count me as crazy. I won't be offended. :))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The story was born.

5 for essay, 2 for ***. Sit down Alexei.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Five for essay, two for ***. Sit down, Alexei.

I haven't learned to understand asterisk words yet. I'm not smart enough.)

Nikolai Semko:

Ohhhh... that's a very philosophical question. The human brain is like an antenna that can tune in to a thought, like, say, a receiver in your car to the frequency of the Echo of Moscow radio station, rather than a thought generator, as is commonly believed. Is the transmission received by that receiver the product of its activity? Of course not. Likewise, "my" thoughts do not belong to me; I simply tune in to them, but anyone can receive them.
And I am not an avatar, not an image, and not even my body. But that, however, is a separate topic, and certainly not the topic of this forum :)))

I know, I know... Now a lot of antennae in your heads have taken the thought of a recent poll about the number of crazies on the forum. You can think of me as crazy. I won't be offended. :))

Nikolai, don't get upset too much. The fact is that this forum is just my dream. And when I wake up, it will all melt away and so will our posts.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Nikolai, don't get too upset. The fact is that this forum is just my dream. And when I wake up, it will all melt away and so will our posts.

Maybe you'll wake up in my dream... And I'll wake up in Vitaly's dream... And Vitaly will wake up in Renat's scary dream.

Nikolai Semko:

How about you wake up in my dream?... And I'll wake up in Vitaly's dream ))))

I don't dream, so that's out of the question).

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't dream, so that's out of the question.)

Everyone dreams, but not everyone remembers them...

Nikolai Semko:

How about you wake up in my dream?... And I'll wake up in Vitaly's dream ))))

The main thing is not to fall into recursion, here's an example from years ago )))

----

One day, as usual, the disciples gathered to listen to their spiritual teacher Zhuangzi. He was a great sage and a famous Chinese philosopher. Every day, people came to listen to his worldly wisdom.

On that day, Zhuangzi looked gloomy and thoughtful, which was uncharacteristic of wise men. The disciples became worried and asked:

. Master, what is wrong with you? Usually you are so cheerful and cheerful, but today you are sullen and pensive. Is something wrong?

The wise man slowly replied:
- Last night in my dream I was a butterfly. I dreamed that I was a butterfly fluttering over the meadow flowers and it was so beautiful!

Zhuangzi closed his eyes and immersed himself in the vivid memories of the flight of a butterfly in a dream. Someone among the disciples asked:
- But what is the problem? Why is it upsetting you? It seems to be a very beautiful and pleasant dream.

Then the teacher said:
- When I dreamt that I was a butterfly, I was flying and did not realize that I was Zhuang Tzu who was dreaming. Here's the thing. I woke up in the morning and the first thing I thought was, "I'm not a butterfly at all, I'm a Zhuangzi." But now I'm sitting in front of you and I can't understand: am I a Zhuangzi who in a dream thought he was a butterfly, or maybe I'm a moth who is now asleep and in a dream sees that he is a Zhuangzi?

This parable of the butterfly and the wise man may be a non-fictional story, but even if it is pure fiction, this kind of parable makes us think about who we are: are you a butterfly who in a dream thinks that you are the person reading these lines?

Nikolai Semko:

How about you wake up in my dream?... And I will wake up in Vitaly's dream... And Vitaly will wake up in Renat's scary dream.

I'm sure Renat even sleeps on tiptoe ))

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't dream, so that's out of the question.)

You just don't remember. It happens to some people. I once had a friend who used to talk a lot in her sleep, while claiming that she didn't dream. I once recorded her on my mobile phone, on a tape recorder.

She listened to her monologues with such interest! Said it had nothing to do with her real life, she didn't know such people and had no such situations in her life.

Parallel universes?

Reason: