Preparing scalping - page 8

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I have this structure, I will show you in pictures. All terminals, both MT4 and MT5 run only with .cmd files.

I wonder if you have both .bat and .cmd - do you use them differently (ERRORLEVEL setting is slightly different) ?

Georgiy Merts:

I wonder if you have both .bat and .cmd - do you use them differently (ERRORLEVEL setting is slightly different) ?

I can no longer remember why, from the .cmd I run programmes

terminal.exe /portable

And from .bat I copy it to the correct folders. I have to use variables, of course, instead of MQL4\experts\Projects\ScalpHunter\ScalpHunter2.ex4

copy MQL4\experts\Projects\ScalpHunter\ScalpHunter2.ex4 "e:\Forex\Real\InstaForex\MQL4\experts\ScalpHunter2.ex4"

copy MQL4\experts\Projects\ScalpHunter\ScalpHunter2.ex4 "e:\Forex\Real\ForexMart\MQL4\experts\ScalpHunter2.ex4"

copy MQL4\experts\Projects\ScalpHunter\ScalpHunter2.ex4 "e:\Forex\Real\roboforex_standart_pro2\MQL4\experts\ScalpHunter2.ex4"

copy MQL4\experts\Projects\ScalpHunter\ScalpHunter2.ex4 "e:\Forex\Real\roboforex_cent_pro_Dima\MQL4\experts\ScalpHunter2.ex4"

copy MQL4\experts\Projects\ScalpHunter\ScalpHunter2.ex4 "e:\Forex\Real\ForexMart\MQL4\experts\ScalpHunter2.ex4"

copy MQL4\experts\Projects\ScalpHunter\ScalpHunter2.ex4 "e:\Forex\Real\FIBO_Group\MQL4\experts\ScalpHunter2.ex4"

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I can no longer remember why, from the .cmd I run programmes

terminal.exe /portable

And from .bat I copy it to the correct folders. I should do it through variables, of course, instead of MQL4\experts\Projects\ScalpHunter\ScalpHunter2.ex4

I see, I thought that was important.

The only difference in these file types is in setting system variable ERRORLEVEL (.cmd - it's set correctly after each command to 0 or 1, and .bat - only after errors to 1, and leaves it that way, even if subsequent commands are executed correctly).

Yesterday 2018.06.22 ran demo in rebaiter mode on three symbols, fix. lot 0.1. It was interesting how many lots would set up. Running time 11:51-15:24

2018.06.23 11:49:01.352 CalcLots NZDUSD,M15: Symbols found = 4All orders count = 405 Lots = 40.32

2018.06.23 11:49:01.352 CalcLots NZDUSD,M15: EURUSD 16.70

2018.06.23 11:49:01.352 CalcLots NZDUSD,M15: NZDUSD 8.40 lots

2018.06.23 11:49:01.352 CalcLots NZDUSD,M15: USDCAD 15.20 lots

2018.06.23 11:49:01.352 CalcLots NZDUSD,M15: initialized

2018.06.23 11:49:01.273 CalcLots NZDUSD,M15 inputs: TimeStart=1529625660; TimeStop=1529711940;

2018.06.23 11:48:59.189 Script CalcLots NZDUSD,M15: loaded successfully

i don't know if it's 400 orders in 3.5 hours, i don't think they will send him the same way i did with arbitrage?

Yesterday I was browsing the comments of a salesman here, foreigners are writing him that their brokerage company sends him a notification on frequent trades on his scalpers

Alexey, I seem to have done everything as you have written:
1)Unpacked the .cmd files to the root of the terminal, where terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe lie
2) Downloaded
ScalpHunter2 v1.37 and copied the files from the archive folders to the appropriate terminal folders.
3) Started Terminal file (script)
4) Opened EURUSD currency pair
5) Dragged vhpchannel_03 indicator to the chart

Then I tried to drag ScalpHunter2.ex4 expert to the chart, but it did not work. I read the article thread and found a mention of runtime:
"End of run time will ALWAYS be on Friday 23:59".
Is that why I couldn't set the EA? The EA itself with the grey dot at the bottom is apparently not active.

Again, I'm a newbie, I don't understand a lot, if the question seems silly, please don't be stifled.

Expert off

Fast528:

i don't know if it's 400 orders in 3.5 hours, i don't think they will send him the same way i did with arbitrage?

Yesterday I was browsing the comments of a salesman here and some foreigners were writing him that their brokerage company sends him a notification on frequent trades on his scalpers

Nothing to trade in kitchens. If you trade on a real ECN, the more trades, the more profitable the DC is

AlexFlick:

Aleksey, I think I did everything as you wrote:
1)Unpacked .cmd files into root of terminal, where terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe lie
2) Downloaded
ScalpHunter2 v1.37 and copied files from archive folders into appropriate folders of terminal.
3) Started Terminal file (script)
4) Opened EURUSD currency pair
5) Dragged vhpchannel_03 indicator to the chart

Then I tried to drag ScalpHunter2.ex4 onto the chart, but it did not work. I read the article thread and found a mention of runtime:
"End of run time will ALWAYS be on Friday 23:59".
Is that why the EA couldn't install? The EA itself with the grey dot at the bottom is apparently not active.

Again, I'm a newbie, I don't understand a lot of things, so if this question seems silly, please don't stifle it.

The question is not stupid at all. Look at the terminal version, it should be the latest, build 1121. See Menu-Help-About.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I was wondering how many lots it would take.

Alexey, do I understand correctly that for rebates you should open an account without commission but with big spreads? I don't mean to look for brokerage companies with wider spreads, but if there is a commission, it is usually deducted from the spread and rebate is calculated from the spread. Right?

Grigori.S.B:

Alexey, do I understand correctly that for rebates you should open an account without commission but with big spread? I don't mean to look for brokerage companies with wider spreads, but if there is a commission, it is usually deducted from spread, while rebate is calculated from spread. Right?

You have to check this with your rebate broker. For example, MOFT has such relations with one of RC

85% of the spread;
ProSTP accounts - $5 per lot;
Cent NDD and Classic NDD accounts - 85% of the spread and 85% of the commission;
The reward for the PAMM accounts is the same for investors and managers as for the regular accounts.
80%
Calculate in the calculator

The column on the left is what MOFT gets. 80% on the right is what the trader gets from these amounts

Калькулятор дохода при торговле на рынке Форекс. Online-калькулятор Форекс - МОФТ
Калькулятор дохода при торговле на рынке Форекс. Online-калькулятор Форекс - МОФТ
  • traders-union.ru
Калькулятор дохода – это уникальный сервис, который позволит Вам рассчитать примерный размер Вашего вознаграждения за выбранный период времени. Ответьте на несколько простых вопросов, укажите необходимые торговые параметры, и Вы узнаете, сколько можно зарабатывать, сотрудничая с МОФТ.
Reason: