Alexey Volchanskiy:
look for Shared Projects\PrepareScalping

how do you find it?

Igor Makanu:

How do you find it?

Do you have MQL5 storage connected?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Do you have the MQL5 Vault connected?

Who doesn't know how to work with the Warehouse - raise your hands! :))) You can start by reading here, although the information may be outdated.

If you can't connect, write to me, I'll make a separate post with video.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Do you have MQL5 storage connected?

Yes, I did.

spent 15 minutes on the 4... nothing, turns out it's just a puzzle to solve... MT5.... I've been struggling with MT5 for a month... I guess I will have to)))

Igor Makanu:

Yeah, it's plugged in.

Now right click - get updates from the repository, this folder should appear. I see igorm connected, so it's working.) You and the others have read access.

Here is a more up-to-date help on how to connect and use the Warehouse and projects. https://www.metatrader5.com/ru/metaeditor/help/mql5storage
Проекты и MQL5 Storage - Справка по MetaEditor
Проекты и MQL5 Storage - Справка по MetaEditor
  • www.metatrader5.com
это персональное онлайн-хранилище исходных кодов на MQL4/MQL5. Оно интегрировано в MetaEditor: вы можете сохранять и получать данных из хранилища прямо в редакторе. В  хранилище используется система контроля версий. Это значит, что вы всегда можете посмотреть, когда и как были изменены файлы, можете отменить любые изменения и вернуться к...

A little more added to the project, for those who study OOP, it will be interesting to see how parent constructor is called from constructor of derived class with passing of parameters.

See CBaseScalper base class and its descendant CM1PivotLevels.

To be continued...

Why was the Kenyan banned?)))

Fast528:
Why was the Kenyan banned?)))

Elephant hunting badly

Prepared frogs and scalps don't live long.

- from the notes of a pathologist acquaintance.

Reason: