VPS server. Questions. - page 16

How to transfer funds from mt4 to mt5

50232652 Козлов:
How to transfer funds from mt4 to mt5

Check with your broker. Some allow you to make transfers between your accounts within the cabinet.

Hi. I'm observing some synchronization failures between the signal and MQL5 Amsterdam 07 VPS server. I use RoboForex-ECN-2 server.

Sometimes everything is OK, but sometimes it appears that trades are closed on MQL5 website and not yet on MT4 in my phone. I open MT4 on my laptop and synchronization occurs instantly.

How can I fix it?

Good afternoon! For some reason the VPS bought for a month is stopped and migration has been unavailable for more than a day! Can you tell me please - should I wait for it to work? How much? Can I ask for a refund for the VPS, which failed to work? Thank you.

Vasiliy Anokhin:
Good day! For some reason VPS I bought for a month has been stopped and migration has been unavailable for more than 24 hours! Please advise - should I wait for it to work? How much? Can I ask for a refund for the VPS, which failed to work? Thank you.

Check your VPS here (maybe this month is over already): https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions
There you can also change VPS server to another VPS server :
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Also check your trading account (VPS is given to your trading account).
That is, you should fill in the Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (your username is ftb) and forum password, and log into that trading account, for which you bought this VPS.

Also, theoretically, VPS may not work if you have, for example, Windows XP. Or you bought MT5 account, but your Metatrader 5 is 32 bit (this limitation was announced here).

Check if you have not paused on this VPS there (see picture above).

One more thing - one of the most common mistakes is when broker changes account's trading server name, for which VPS is bought.
Check the name of the trading account your Metatrader connects to and check it with what it says here :
https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions
----------------

Also.
If your VPS is new, it starts working when you successfully migrate/sync the open charts with attached EAs (and indicators), or the signal subscription.

----------------

There are no refunds for VPS according to the rules, but there is this:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Slava, 2019.02.20 07:45

If you cancel a paid subscription, the remaining time will be returned to your MQL5.com account in the form of "free" minutes. Which you can later spend on a new subscription "for minutes".

Vasiliy Anokhin:
Good day! For some reason VPS bought for a month is stopped and migration is not available for more than 24 hours! Please advise - should we wait for it to work? How much? Can I ask for a refund for the VPS, which failed to work? Thank you.

Migration problems are usually logged in detail in the terminal log. If something in the logs is not clear, post the logs here.

Paid for the server and it's not migrating anything. What to do? They took the money and the product is not working. That's not how it works. MT5 platform, installed it today. How do I get my money back?
Files:

Damir Ismagilov:
Paid for server, but it does not migrate anything. What to do? The money was taken and the product is not working. This is not the way to do it. MT5 platform, installed it today. How do I get my money back?

You have MT5, as you noted above, but in the screenshot I see that you have an old build of MT5.
And users have old builds when they have 32-bit Windows, which is no longer supported by MT5.
Why does it matter?
There was an announcement - see the first post in this thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/369303, starting with "MQL5: Continuing to discard old technologies, including 32-bit components: ...".

-------------

How do you know if you have 32 bit MT5 or 64 bit MT5 (32 bit MT5 will not work with VPS)?
Here is the post (if it says Metatrader 5 x64, just update Metatrader):

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the "Journal" tab.

(Highlight these lines, copy to clipboard and paste into message using Code). It should go like this:

2021.03 . 16 05 : 13 : 07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3003 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03 . 16 05 : 13 : 07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042 , Intel Core i7- 9750 H  @ 2.60 GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11 , UAC, GMT+ 2
2021.03 . 16 05 : 13 : 07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

-------------

Also check -

• Did you login in the Community of Metatrader with your forum login (not with email).
  • Then check if you are logged in to the trading account, for which you bought VPS (VPS is bought for the trading account), you can check here: https: //www.mql5.com/ru/vps/subscriptions

-------------

Read the rules (there are some important points on VPS installation and some restrictions): https://www.mql5.com/ru/vps/rules

Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2940: Перенос витрин MQL5-сервисов в рабочую область и обновление дизайна
    Новая версия платформы MetaTrader 5 build 2940: Перенос витрин MQL5-сервисов в рабочую область и обновление дизайна
    • www.mql5.com
    В пятницу 21 мая 2021 года будет выпущена обновленная версия платформы MetaTrader 5...

Damir Ismagilov:
    Paid for the server, but it does not migrate anything. What to do? The money was taken and the product is not working. This is not the way to do it. MT5 platform, I installed it today. How do I get my money back?

Please show me the details of the operating system and the build of the terminal:

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3003 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
    2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750 H  @ 2.60 GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
    2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

Where is the terminal installed - on home PC or somewhere on VPS?

I bought a signal MT5 transferred to VPS all migrated, while the terminal was open trades on the signal were copied, closed and are no longer copied what to do?
    Reason: