VPS problems

Hello,

I subscribed to your VPS for a month to test it.

I have one issue: after syncronized the server from my MT4 my 3 EAs are off (crying face), I need to press the Auto Trading button again. After pressing the button for one of them only, all 3 start  to work again.

Thank you.

Regards.

kaiosar:

Hello,

I subscribed to your VPS for a month to test it.

I have one issue: after syncronized the server from my MT4 my 3 EAs are off (crying face), I need to press the Auto Trading button again. After pressing the button for one of them only, all 3 start  to work again.

Thank you.

Regards.

Of course not, when you use MQL5 VPS, the trading environment (charts including your 3 EAs) are migrated to the virtual server, so trading afterwards is not performed locally in your computer, but at the VPS.

So after the synchronization you don't need to click the Auto Trading button again, you just remove your EAs from your charts and you're done.

Thank you Eleni,

how can I check the status of my VPS? I think through remote desktop, but have not received access data from mql5.

Regards.

kaiosar:

Thank you Eleni,

how can I check the status of my VPS? I think through remote desktop, but have not received access data from mql5.

Regards.

You can check that with a right click at your MQL5 VPS server in the Navigator window, through your PC or a remote desktop app.

sorry, I did not do my question well, I meant how can I access the vps (not just the logs) to see my graphs of the mt4 if they are active, or add some files or apps.

Thank you.

kaiosar:

sorry, I did not do my question well, I meant how can I access the vps (not just the logs) to see my graphs of the mt4 if they are active, or add some files or apps.

Thank you.

You can't do that with MQL5 VPS, you can only check that everything runs OK.

If you want to change something in your EA settings, you need to load them again in your local MT4/5 charts, click the Auto Trading button and synchronize with your MQL5 VPS server again.

Reason: