Help me fix my EA so that it trades once per signal when it hit either SL, TP or trailing stop. I want it to wait for next signal - page 4

Keith Watford:

It is quite obvious that he is not a coder.

He has used an EA Builder to create the EA.

Now he wants your free help to improve the EA so that he can sell it.

He didnt notice the errors were from the semi colon :-D :-D but its okay we all started there.

Keith, you are wrong. 
As I said,  I am learning what I didn't know. 
Who would sell the rubbish EA? 
And who would buy? 
I made it clear that I was learning 

It's ok it will fail the validity check anyway :)

Over the last month I have created more than 30 nonsense EAs in my practice. If I want to work on a business idea,  there are a lot of freelancers who would not charge more than $500

Just make it easy for people to come and learn 

Oliver Gideon Amofa Appiah:
Over the last month I have created more than 30 nonsense EAs in my practice. If I want to work on a business idea,  there are a lot of freelancers who would not charge more than $500

Just make it easy for people to come and learn 

You are on the right track Oliver! We all started there. Don't give up!

Keith, you are wrong. 
As I said,  I am learning what I didn't know. 
Who would sell the rubbish EA? 
And who would buy? 
I made it clear that I was learning 

I am not wrong.

Are you trying to tell me that you wrote that code yourself and didn't use an EA Builder?

I can tell you with absolute certainty that the code you have posted originated from an EA Builder. It may have been modified or you have copied and pasted code created by an EA Builder.

It is not code that you have written yourself.

Do you honestly think that i cannot recognise low quality code that originates from an EA Builder?

If you are looking at the products on my profile. They're business ideas, coded by group of professionals.

I thought I had to learn this too by myself. YouTube videos,  books and many other things are overwhelming. 

I was told the mql forum is the best place to meet real helpers. Somehow I knew this would happen. Interesting 

Anyways,  A VERY BIG THANKS TO TONY AND MARCO

I'm outta here 

Anyways,  A VERY BIG THANKS TO TONY AND MARCO

I'm outta here 

It is not fair that you ask for free help to get a product to market when you haven't even coded it yourself or paid a professional coder.

Tony and Marco, check this old thread

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/153453

and compare to the code in the OP. Notice any similarities?

Even the magic number is the same.

EA Not Trading during backtest
EA Not Trading during backtest
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I used an online EA builder to start to understand the coding but it will not place any trades when i backtest it...

You still seem not to get it. I told you I was learning. Who is trying to get this shit EA to the market? 

Why are you finding it hard to understand. I told you I use YouTube videos,  books and people's suggestions to learn. 

WHY WOULD ANYONE BRING SOMETHING HE WANTS TO SELL TO THIS PLACE, THE SAME PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE,  COMMENT OR ALTER IT? 

Who is so dumb to do that?  Think about it. 

You are not helping my friend. 
Reason: