From theory to practice - page 1858

Олег avtomat:

An urban madman is a person who leads anasocial,marginal lifestyle, often suffering from variousmental disabilities or who is physically handicapped (disabled). "Urban lunatics" can be either persons with no fixed abode (homeless people) or simply individuals characterised by eccentric behaviour, unusual physical appearance as well as the way they dress.

The term "urban", "rural" or "local" in the name means that such persons do not wander, but have a settled lifestyle and live in a certain place (city, district, village, etc.). Due to their qualities, they are quite well known in a particular area and are a living landmark of that area, carrying various nicknames that describe their physical handicap or distinctive feature.

The urban madmen are rather peaceful and harmless, and usually beg in crowded places like churches, railway stations,markets and various drinking spots. They collectglassware,scrap non-ferrous metals and do uncomplicated work.%81%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B9

Do you have this stream of consciousness from desperation?

EgorKim:

The problem is that Alexander_K, the author of this thread, has apparently found the Grail and decided to leave the forum.

He mentioned a small income of 50% per month.

I suspect that such a small income in his opinion was without taking into account 0% drawdown.

He just increased the risks and started getting a higher income.

I am only guessing what is the point of the grail, because Alexander_K said that he and his father-in-law are writing down in a notebook where they will spend the dough.

I think they were writing in that notebook.

And now he and his father-in-law are accidentally wandering around our vast galaxy in a spaceship (bought with the profits from forex trading).

He ran away on SmartLab and wrote his nonsense in the form of an article - he is chased by tramps there like a schoolboy in the comments.

I warned him it was nonsense...

EgorKim:

And you have this stream of consciousness from despair?

So don't get so upset.

You can show off my picture to someone else.)

You first try to understand the task.

EgorKim:

The problem is that Alexander_K, the author of this thread, has apparently found the Grail and decided to leave the forum.

I suspect that such a small income in his opinion was without taking into account 0% drawdown.

I am only guessing what is the point of the grail, because Alexander_K said that he and his father-in-law are writing down in a notebook where they will spend the dough.

I think they wrote in this book.

And now accidentally wander with my father-in-law on a spaceship (bought from the profits of forex trading) across our vast galaxy.

and it seems to me that with a 28-36% trading risk, he is no longer asleep

khorosh:

"...Without you, without you

Everything became unnecessary all at once - without you")

)))

We'll see.

I was thinking, it doesn't matter how much % per month. Two things are important, the first is that the dispersion of the equity line is small, and the second is that this line should creep up in the long term.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Chet thought this, it does not matter how much % per month. 2 things are important, the first is a negligible dispersion of the equity line, and the second is that this line crawls upwards in the long term.

For a relatively long time it is possible to be in the black (i.e. not immediately lose out at the straight line spread rate) on SB in two ways: 1) by overestimating the risk - this is a direct martingale, the volume in % or exp of the drawdown 2) by underestimating it - this is an anti-mart, i.e. entering % or log of the deposit or its growth.

If it is not SB, theoretically, it is ideal when equity does not correlate with the price. Abs(Deviation(Equity,Price))>0.5

EgorKim:

I think they wrote in this book.

And now he and his father-in-law are accidentally wandering around our vast galaxy on a spaceship (bought with the profits from forex trading).

A-K's system is simple. Standard deviation. Is it viable or not? It's not clear. If it's trending with the price, yes. But otherwise it is a simple deviation filter with a random result. For the fact that touching the boundary does not guarantee the return of the price. I.e. a price reversal.

If the number of successful entries significantly exceeds the number of unprofitable ones and losses are quickly cut, this system can be profitable. But in any case this system is primitive. Entries are rare with unpredictable results.

Sasha will be back here soon. This is his home country.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

A-K has a simple system. Standard deviation. Is it viable or not? It's not clear.

Simple is not simple. It has a cunning system of reading ticks by an algorithm, without which nothing will work. For example on the minutes it won't work.

If you repeat his simple system and lock it on the real as he did, then you will be able to judge.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Simple is not simple. It has a cunning system of reading ticks according to some algorithm, without which nothing will work. For example on the minutes it won't work.

If you try his simple system and lock it on the real market like he did, then you may judge.

I have a different approach to price. The principle is similar.

I need to see the price. He's trading blind.

Reason: