From theory to practice - page 1862

Evgeniy Kvasov:

))) Pro branch

Takeprofit is a guaranteed price. Stop Loss is conditional. It is triggered by the market.

This concerns not only the exit, but orders as well. Limit orders, on the rebound by the guaranteed price, stop on breakout by the market price.

Thus the trader is always guaranteed the worse price. In that way the trader is guaranteed always the worse price. That does not include the broker's tricks such as the well-known one that you cannot open a position if the price changes for several seconds after it has changed.

Pips are put in everything...... )))) But I don't give a shit, I just rubbed the ball in the morning and checked. Then I repeat the procedure in the evening)))

I've got news for you.
In normal brokers the limits also slip. And on this gap, they would execute at the first price in the bet, not somewhere in the middle, inside the gap.

multiplicator:

No, it's not. It's a common situation.
brokers always close you on takeprofit if the gap is to your side.
And if it's against you, it's at the new price that was set after the gap, not at the stop loss.

Look for a normal broker whose limits also slip.

Макс:
Look for a normal broker whose limits slip too.

They're all normal.

Become a broker and you'll be normal in no time.

it's only traders who are not normal.

;)

Макс:
I got news for you.
Normal brokers also have sliding limits. And on this gap, they would execute at the first price in the cup, not somewhere in the middle, inside the gap.

Let me see)) Execution is like that. On any limit. What a normal broker)) And how it is deviated from the normal there)))))))))))

Either a higher take or a higher limit.

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Come on, show the Christmas trees)) The execution is like this. On any limit. What a normal broker)) And how is it deviated from the normal there)))))))))))

Either show me a higher take or a limit at a higher price.

If the gap is up, the SellLimit is executed on the first tick, not inside the gap; if the gap is down, the BuyLimit is executed on the first tick, not inside the gap.

I understand why you are so enthusiastic about my message, but I don't want to discuss your level as a trader now. :)

Макс:

At any broker that offers non-cool conditions, limits are executed like this - if the gap is up, then the SellLimit is executed on the first tick and not inside the gap, if the gap is down, then the BuyLimit is executed on the first tick and not inside the gap.

I understand why you are so enthusiastic about my message, but I don't want to discuss your level as a trader now. :)

You don't have to discuss it. Give me an example. Blahblah Car)

The order specifications say one thing and the uncle comes out and says the other. Doesn't want to discuss anything else)))))

And we should not wait for gaps. There, any limit orders will open better on another tick. So it should not cause any problems.

Just imho blabla kar)))))))))

There's a sequel from Toddler on a famous website. Why doesn't he come here, he's probably not interested anymore.

Evgeniy Chumakov:
There's a sequel from Toddler on a famous website. Why doesn't he come here, he's probably not interested anymore.

Don't worry, he'll be back when he's fed up with all his wolves out there)

Do you think that if Renat and Che had met in real life, they would have finally succeeded... well, I mean, romantically. :)

Макс:
Do you think if Renat and Che had met in real life, they would have finally succeeded... well, I mean, romantically. :)

They'd beat each other with their pants shouting "I've got the grail" - "No, I've got the grail!".

Reason: