From theory to practice - page 1859

If you think it's too much, you can delete it...

but it's on point.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have a different approach to price. The principle is similar.

I need to see the price. He's trading blind.

So where do I enter, up or down, that is the question?

We have 150 such images in our archives and we can add 500 more, but the result is "0".

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have a different approach to price. The principle is similar.

I need to see the price. He's trading blind.

Are you blind?) Do you honestly think that candlesticks, no matter how much you put on them, give you something in terms of prediction?)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Simple is not simple. It has a cunning system of reading ticks according to some algorithm, without which nothing will work. For example on the minutes it won't work.

If you try his simple system and lock it on the real as he did, then you will be able to judge.

I used to get all sorts of exes in abundance. But they do not usually give profit for the simple reason that the price is not correlated with them.

For less complex systems most of the standard set of mt indices are elementary. Exes are a lot, so there is no profit.)

But if AK is correlated, he is already skirting some dough.)

Evgeniy Kvasov:

I used to get all sorts of exes in abundance too. But they are not usually profitable simply because the price is not correlated with them in any way.

The less complex systems are elementary with most of the standard MT set of indices. Exes are a lot, so there is no profit.)

But if AK is correlated, he is already skirting some dough.)

He's already got 24 quid in his depo.

no time is wasted

Renat Akhtyamov:

He's already got 24 quid in the deposit.

He's not wasting his time.

is there any mistake in the word depo? maybe it's deMo! :)

by the way, topical question to fellow grail builders, how to withdraw money from the tester ?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

are there any mistakes in the word depot ? maybe in deMo !!! :)

by the way, topical question to fellow grail builders, how to withdraw money from tester ?

TesterWithdrawal(summ);

:)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

are there any mistakes in the word depot ? maybe in deMo !!! :)

by the way, topical question to fellow grail builders, how to withdraw money from the tester ??

don't you want to see it for yourself?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

If you think it's too much, you can delete it...

but it's the real deal.

It's about today's pound))))))))))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

He's already got 24 quid in the deposit.

He's not wasting any time.

Yeah, I would look at his robot on gbpusd now anyway there must have been a pullback somewhere :)
Reason: