The oil issue ... - page 17

Дмитрий:

Forgive me!

Re-read - no data, no references, no primary sources, just graphs from nowhere....

What do you want me to do?

Maybe you've been reading in the wrong place again.

Try to pay someone to give you personal information in more detail. If you have enough money, of course. ;)

OK, I forgive you. )))

Vladimir Pastushak:
When the USSR collapsed a barrel was worth 6 dollars, given modern technology we can assume the same price...
When the USSR collapsed, the dollar was worth more - inflation

Anatoli Kazharski:

Maybe you've been reading in the wrong place again?

Try paying someone to give you personal information in more detail. But that's if you have the money, of course. ;)

OK, I forgive you. )))

I see.

But have you understood the point of this article?

Дмитрий:

I see.

But have you understood the point of this article?

The important thing is that you get it. Or don't get it. But it doesn't matter. Have fun. )

Anatoli Kazharski:
The main thing is that you get it. Or don't get it. But it doesn't matter. Have fun. )

The main thing, but it doesn't matter?

Oh, how much you have in common with the article's author..... That one also has the Saudis to blame for everything, who can't do anything, but still can.

Дмитрий:

Forgive me!

Re-read - no data, no references, no primary sources, just graphs from nowhere....

What to do?

Thomson Reuters is pulling pictures from the platform...

Дмитрий:

The main thing, but it doesn't matter?

Oh, how much you have in common with the article's author..... He also has the Saudis to blame for everything, who can't do anything, but still can.

I don't know who to compare you to. Probably to an "ehsperd" of the highest status, who figured something out, but not at all. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

I don't even know who to compare you to. Probably with an "echsperd" of the highest status, who understood something, but not at all. )))

Sorry, I got distracted - were you saying something?

The price of gold to oil hit a 1988 high.

Дмитрий:
Sorry, I got distracted - were you saying something?
Don't be distracted. Keep "creating." ;)
Reason: