From theory to practice - page 1813

Aleksander:
i had a pyramid / pyramid example 5000% in 1 trading day :))) that's what i wanted to post on alps

It's interesting and real, I've personally seen more per day. Yes the risk of the whole deposit or more than that (they will zero out the balance themselves, that's their job).

And it is quite possible to balance your trading in small amounts.

You do not want to put this stratum in one company too often)

Aleksander:
We increase the lot size at the expense of profits from DTs - we only risk our entry... let's assume an entry of 0.1 (a margin of 10 quid) - the price goes 50 pips - the output is 310 quid (the risk of loss is the same 10 quid)

So we take just one fundamental indicator and base our strategy on it. Is that how I understand it?

And the next lot is 300 bucks.

Pyramid down the top.

Uladzimir Izerski:

So we take just one fundamental indicator and base our strategy on it. Is that how I understand it?

Pyramid down the top.

You've got a balance of 10 and an equity of 150 or more and it's going up. With the trades open. That's what you think. And the leverage is not 100, but 2000 or 1000 at least.

Aleksander:
lot size is increased due to profit from dealers - we risk only our entry ... conventionally enter the transaction 0.1 (margin 10bucks) - the price goes 50 points - the output 310bucks (the risk of loss of the same 10 quid)

0,1*10*50 =50

where did 310 come from?

Uladzimir Izerski:

A pyramid with the top down.

No = it's cool to catch two pyramids = invest $10 in one - get $310 on top - and then invest $320 and get $9920

not a bad return for a $10 deposit... but that's pretty rare...

Renat Akhtyamov:

0,1*10*50 =50

where does 310 come from?

pyramiding because

Renat Akhtyamov:

0,1*10*50 =50

Where does 310 come from?

There may be 500+ instead of 310. You have worked with overloading the deposit (inflated equity on the move to your side) and that's it. Your deposit load is not 100%, but much more...

jori77:

There could be 500+ instead of 310. You overloaded the deposit (inflated equity on a move to your side) and that's it. The deposit load is not 100% but much more...

aah!

I just didn't know the scientific term "pyramiding".

but of course, the reinvestment is not from the balance, but from the equity.

all the difference

i told you a long time ago that it's not just the entry that matters, but also the financial performance

However, as much as I've tested it, it's a 100 per cent sinker.

Renat Akhtyamov:

aaaa

I just didn't know the scientific name for pyramiding.

but of course, reinvesting is not about balance, it's about equity.

all the difference

I've been saying for a long time that it's not just the entry that matters, but also the financial performance.

However, as much as I've tested it, it's a 100% sinker.

You just have to catch the trend. FA+TA to the rescue.

But greed will not allow))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

aaaa

I just didn't know the scientific name "pyramiding".

but of course, reinvesting is not about balance, it's about equity.

all the difference.

I've been saying for a long time that it's not just the entry that matters, but also the financial performance.

But as much as I've tested it, it's a 100-percent sinker.

Yes, it is the minus deposit more often than not. Against that more often than not it's "working", shall we say. But if you calculate your input and your output. And the input is your profit from other strata, for example. Then even once to do so out of 20-30 times - the norm.

In short, balancing everything and everything. Head-on and "classic" zero your total in bidding at the dc.
Reason: