[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 422

Sweet:
What's the jump? 42 points up and 27 points down in 12 hours? It will go down soon...)))
I think by the end of the week we will be in a 100 - 150 pips channel, at least June closed and opened that way on history. Soon it will go up... ;)

Maybe we should buy some silver, there's a nice divergence there...

IgorM:
I think that by the end of the week we will be in a channel of 100 - 150 pips, at least June closed and opened that way on the history. Soon it will go up... ;)

We'll go down first to push back and then the sequel to the pinball will start on Thursday...

My plan was to get to the point where we were still supposed to get to yesterday...

Oh how well the pound went, I'm afraid the bell tower will be blown off, now the euro is behind it in the peak )))

DragonSL:
Oh how well the pound went, I'm afraid the bell tower will be blown off, now the euro is behind it in the peak )))

The pound data is bad, so it's a bit of a sniffle :-)

Cable, pivot, two channels...

The pound is dragging the eu...

Sweet:
from 00:00 to 11:20 terminal, just over 10 hours of trading. High = 1.43271, Low = 1.42536 Trade channel = 72 pips. What's so special about it? Where is the jump?

So at 1.42536 the breakout lots were standing?

21april:

Bad data on the pound, so I let the snot out :-)

I took my 17 pips on the eu thanks to the pound )))), now it has stopped at the edge and is thinking back into the channel or stay outside, and I will watch ;-)

IgorM:
I think that by the end of the week we will be in a channel of 100 - 150 pips, at least June closed and opened that way on the history. Soon it will go up... ;)
Now, near the median, an interesting pattern is being drawn.....)))) If, it is it, then, all this day will "sway in the swing", but High should update. Then Wednesday, flying down, and Thursday-Friday, the beginning of a serious rise, but its usual 300 points, the week will take.....))))
Reason: