From theory to practice - page 1806

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can look at it from another angle.

All the charts of all the instruments are the same. Subject to the same law. The memory of the market is strong.

And what conclusions can be drawn from these charts in general? I don't understand.

Do you hold positions for weeks/months...?

Equity how?))) not hanging?)) ahaha)) Kindly... ;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

decent

If there was a randomizer, your post that started this conversation about the Canadian wouldn't have happened.

Well, a little joke is in order, too) It's late in the evening...

Any luck with the book? Did you find it?

jori77:

Well, a little joke is in order, too) It's late in the evening...

Any luck with the book? Did you find it?

thank you

But I'm a techie.

I'm currently learning two new programming languages

so I'm pretty full of literature.

Uladzimir Izerski:

When I'm not trading.

That's what the computer shows.

It's not clear... I don't know whether the price will go towards the thin line or the thick one...

jori77:

What conclusions can be drawn from these graphs anyway? I don't get it.

Do you hold positions for weeks/months...?

Equity how?))) not hanging?)) ahaha)) Kindly... ;)

Each line will be a strong resistance.

To know the nature and mood of the market, programs follow patterns on multiple TFs, calculate probabilities.

The drawings show the channels of probable price direction, stopping places or reversals.

All work on market analysis is entrusted to the programs. They monitor the patterns. The market is full of them.

I do not have to think.

Sometimes I display drawings for those who ask or hint to discuss. Maybe someone would also be interested.

Or to discuss the situation on the market.

I am a humble speculator, but investors and loosers keep them for weeks and months.

Andrei:

The computer is getting dark... It's not clear whether the price will go towards the thin line or the thick one...

Accurate predictions only through freelancing)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Each line will be a strong resistance.

In order to know the nature and mood of the market, programmes follow patterns on several TFs and calculate probabilities.

The figures show channels of probable price direction, stopping points or changes in direction.

All work on market analysis is entrusted to the programs. They monitor the patterns. The market is full of them.

I do not have to think.

Sometimes I display drawings for those who ask or hint to discuss. Maybe someone would also be interested.

Or to discuss the situation on the market.

Investors and loosers keep them for weeks and months), while I am a modest speculator.

Interesting, why not)) I just do not look at all. So I'm leaking...)) No channels... Clean chart.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Accurate predictions only through freelance)))

haha

Uncle Volodya, as practice shows, accurate predictions do not exist and are not really needed

we roughly estimated, increased the probability of entry with a positive outcome

and that's OK.

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

haha

Uncle Volodya, practice shows that accurate predictions do not exist and are not really needed.

We roughly estimate and increase the probability of entry with a positive outcome.

And norms.

;)

You have to know the probability at least a little bit to go somewhere. You cannot fight the market without it.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You have to know at least a little bit about probability to go anywhere. Without that, there is no way to beat the market.

No matter how hard you try to make it up, the signal point will be the same as the tick to the tick.

You want to test it?

Open a regular waveform and stick a calculation window in it.

On one condition.

if you can't get yourself in a bad mood.

Reason: