FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 533

shark8:

Losing a box of chocolates is nothing

One more thing... With 500 or 1000 leverage the margin is very small and with small lots you can withstand deeper drawdowns without using nonsense like a stop loss. The chances of losing are even less than with 100 leverage. You just need to open the right order.

stranger:
If a person does not know how to trade, which is better, pro... $100 or $10? A dime on a cent = 1,000 cents, enough to know if you should put money in the account or think further.
If your leverage is 500 or 1000, you have a small deposit and a small load on your deposit when you open a trade. If you open small lots the free margin is over the top... you can even trade without stops. Mar call is much further than at 100. That's why it's more correct to use higher leverage but not to exceed the lots.

shark8:
If you have 500 or 1000 leverage, when you open a trade you have a small margin and a small load on the depo. If you open small lots free margin is over the top... even without stops you can trade. Mar call is much further than at 100. That's why it's more correct to use higher leverage but not to exceed the lots.
The point value plus is different. I.e. relative to the leverage of 100 to 1000, profit/loss also increases by a factor of 10.

shark8:
If your leverage is 500 or 1000 you have a small margin and a small load on your deposit when you open a trade. If you open small lots free margin is over the top... even without stops you can trade. Mar call is much further than at 100. That's why it's more correct to use higher leverage but not to exceed the lots.

You and ...You forgot that there is a concept of a point and the price of a point will always be higher with the increase in lots ....

say there are 100 quid ... at 0.1 lot stop at 30% (ie, 30 quid) ... So you have 70 pips in reserve ... at 0.2 lot 35, at 0.3 23 at 0.4 17.5 and so on the progression ... I have not said how much higher the margin for opening and therefore at the opening of more lots your risk increases faster than the geometer progression)))

new-rena:
the cost of a point plus another. I.e. relative to the leverage of 100 to 1000, profit/loss also increases by a factor of 10.
They are right, Strange... They don't teach elementary things, but they already count millions... so they will be running around with a naked ass tomorrow))

new-rena:
the cost of a point plus another. I.e. relative to a leverage of 100 to 1000, profit/loss also increases by a factor of 10.
What does the point value have to do with it? I have two accounts; one leveraged 200 - cost of deposit $55.54 per 0.1 lot cost of 1 pip $1. Second account leverage 500--value of deposit $22.21--point value 1 quid. Calculate the difference of profit/loss rates if I opened them with 0.1 lot.

azfaraon:

You and ...You forgot that there is a concept of a point and the price of a point will always be higher with the increase in lots ....

say there are 100 quid ... at 0.1 lot stop at 30% (ie 30 quid) .ie U have in reserve 70 points ... at 0.2 lot 35, at 0.3 23 at 0.4 17.5 and so on the progression ... I have not yet said how much higher the margin for opening and therefore at the opening of more lots your risk increases faster than the geometer progression)))

Who told you to buy with inadequate lot size? ...... That is, your leverage is a greedy constraint and you do not have money in your account anymore, so stop opening?

shark8:
Who told you to go with inadequate leverage? ...... So leverage is your greed limit, like no more money in your account, stop opening?
I wasn't talking about me... )))) You're right...

In order.

The more you lose, the more you learn. The logic is strange.

The normal leverage is between 50 and 100.

Sitting in a hole and waiting for the price to go where it should at least be stupid.

If you cannot make a buck or five with ten quid, you cannot make a buck with a million. The size of the initial account does not matter.

The leverage is deceptive).

stranger:

In order.

The more you lose, the more you learn. The logic is strange.

The normal leverage is between 50 and 100.

Sitting in a hole and waiting for the price to go where it should at least be stupid.

If you cannot make a buck or five with ten quid, you will not be able to make a buck with a million. The size of the initial account does not matter.

The leverage is deceptive).

Who says it's a losing proposition? But if it happens, we can already draw conclusions. Myth made an experiment to make money from a quid. But he is a professional. And what will a beginner get out of a quid? To make money with 10-5 is 50 percent of your initial deposit, and with 100-5 is 5 percent, and it's better for a beginner than the first option. And if you have less frozen money in your pledge, what's wrong with that. And with a lemon 10,000 a month at all 1%. Many here would die of laughter at such a result. So size does matter. Shoulders are deceptive, I agree... It's what's on them that counts.
Reason: