From theory to practice - page 1814

jori77:

Yes it is a minus deposit more often than not. This is more often what they 'work against', so to speak. But if you figure your input and output. And input is your profit from other strata, for example. Then even once to do so out of 20-30 times - normal.

I notice you're trying such an attempt to lock the grid. Again, we need a clear analysis. There is no trend and you are stuck.

The market has stalled. Could be a sign of an imminent financial crisis.

That's when you have your bags ready. There's going to be some movement in forex.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I notice you're trying to gridlock these attempts. Again you need a clear analysis. There is no trend and you are stuck.

The market has stalled. Could be a sign of an imminent financial crisis.

That's when you have your bags ready. There's gonna be some movement in the forex market.

Holidays already. And more of them are coming every day. Nothing is stalled. There's just not much "appetite" ;) And it depends on where...

jori77:

The holidays are already here. And more of them are coming every day. Nothing is stalled. There's just not much "appetite" ;) And it depends where...

It doesn't stall on the minutes. The idle revs are adjusted there.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It doesn't stall on the minutes. The idle speed is adjusted there.

That's not what I mean. There are not many options and movements in the terminal (currency pairs etc). There are still shares, though...

jori77:

That's not what I mean. There aren't many options and movements in the terminal (currency pairs etc). There are still shares, though.

Shares are only for long-term investors. I will have to dig them up every day for analysis. This is not for me.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Stocks are only for long-term investors. You have to paw through them every day to analyse them. That's not for me.

You shouldn't do that) But you have to do analysis every day. You have to filter it. If you don't have work for the new day, and it's not 1 share, but 20 minutes. You sit and drink coffee))

jori77:

You shouldn't do that) But the YES analysis should be done every day. Filter it out. If there is no work in progress for the new day, and it's not 1 action, but 20 min. You sit and drink coffee)))

No you don't))

There's a lot of under the carpet game with stocks. You have to keep track of all the news and rumours in addition to TA, and preferably connections in the companies...

Uladzimir Izerski:

No you won't.)

There is a lot of under the carpet game with stocks. You have to keep track of all the news and rumours in addition to TA, and preferably connections in the companies...

Yes, it is better not to get into the papers if you have nowhere to get information. It is very difficult there, it is not Forex.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, it's better to stay out of the papers if you can't get information from anywhere. It's very complicated, it's not forex.

Really! Forex forex!

A couple of evenings like this and I'll dislocate my own jaw.)

We'll get banned for flooding))) I'm going...

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, it's better to stay out of the papers if you can't get information from anywhere. It's very complicated, it's not forex.

Price movements can be good there. Yes.

But it is not so difficult for those who have mastered Forex.

Information is the worst.

You have to know the markets, cyclicality and other subtleties and be aware of them every day.

The hard work is there.

They compile portfolios for a reason that they do not go out of the pipe but at least keep afloat.

They are floating, in a word).

Reason: