From theory to practice - page 1778

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I think cycles in any data, even tick data, can be highlighted through this

Question: are there any stable ones on fore?

https://www.scb.se/contentassets/ca21efb41fee47d293bbee5bf7be7fb3/stl-a-seasonal-trend-decomposition-procedure-based-on-loess.pdf

you are not kind...this kind of thing on Friday too

I've got a shitload of plans for the weekend, and now there's this

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I think cycles in any data, even tick data, can be highlighted through this

Question: are there any stable ones on forex? need to check

Instead of regression/trend component you can use MAHU (who forbids it?)

https://www.scb.se/contentassets/ca21efb41fee47d293bbee5bf7be7fb3/stl-a-seasonal-trend-decomposition-procedure-based-on-loess.pdf

Max, once again I am amazed - where do you get it all?

Damn, if I were you, I'd just do practical experiments on the basis of these articles and publish the articles for cash. It would be extremely interesting.

Alexander_K:

Man, if I were you, I would just do practical experiments based on these articles and publish the articles for cash. It would be very interesting.

There's only a trend there))) Funny

So, yeah... Information world)

Alexander_K:

Man, if I were you, I would just do practical experiments based on these articles and publish the articles for cash. That would be very interesting.

It's all econometrics, decomposition methods

this method is like the most advanced of the classics.

I try to do things scientifically

I'll ask straight away - can this method take into account "phase shift/phase failure" or does it only determine strict calendar cycles ?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I'll ask straight away - can this method take into account "phase shift/shifts" or does it only detect strict calendar cycles?

It takes into account failures/shifts, approximates many cycles, finds something in the mean

then the residuals show the current deviation from this average

with missing values also works

Entered on USDJPY signal, now I wonder if it's correct? Let's see. Still a demo :)))

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I entered on USDJPY signal, now I wonder if it is correct? Let's see. Still a demo :)))

Is sl tp also in cu?)

jori77:

Is sl tp also by cE?)

Stop on signal , profit is just the middle .

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Stop on signal , profit is just the middle .

You may have entered correctly, of course... But the profit is less than your stop...

Reason: