From theory to practice - page 1776

Maxim Kuznetsov:
It means that the net is not infinite. Margin has run out and there is no pullback...

This does not seem to be consistent with your words"on any major (other than CAD) watch for the rate to go without significant pullbacks".

If you choose such a situation, then you are deliberately seeking to run out of margin).

khorosh:

This does not seem to be consistent with your words"on any major (other than CAD) watch for the rate to go without significant pullbacks".

If you choose such a situation, then you are deliberately aiming to run out of margin).

Get some sleep and read it again.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
From a foreigner's point of view, a vinaigrette is a mixture of randomly taken and well-mixed foods. But it's not like that :-). And it is tasty.
Just because it tastes good doesn't mean that it's not mixed or just because it's mixed doesn't mean that it shouldn't or must be tasty.)
The subjectivity of perception is given to man from birth, but the objectivity of the view is developed only through vast experience and practice.
Truth is a reflection in each individual element of a property of the whole. And seeing this truth is the result of an enormous amount of work.
So from a statistical point of view, the truth is that a salad will taste good if it is made appropriately for a person who likes that salad.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Get some sleep and read it again.

Then I have misunderstood something in your system and sleep is unlikely to help.

Martin CHEguevara:

Try to make at least such a picture in the tester.

And then increase the risks by 10-20 times to get approximately the same thing - the balance is negative, equity is constant, the profit is theoretically infinite. This is not a straight line chart - any fool in the tester can do this. I use an example to show how statistics works.

This is pure statistics. There are always 4 orders at maximum.

Which never changes.

Because it is random with a very small, no more than 3%, contribution of non-randomness.

Then we'll talk;)

That's original. Profitability is of course very small, a lot is given to the market too much. I think the profit is within the spread. Well, it works and gut!

Evgeniy Kvasov:

Joker said))

I thought it started with my picture

and then you wrote a lot of nonsense without understanding what you wrote ;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

I thought it started with my picture.

Then you wrote a lot of nonsense without understanding what you were writing about ;)))

What's going to happen on Friday. I'll turn my computer off)))

Evgeniy Kvasov:

What's going to happen on Friday. I'll turn my computer off))

News on the eu and the pound? Waiting... The sooner the bugs in the TS are uncovered, the better.

Martin CHEguevara:

Whoever trades to one side will always lose under any entry conditions.

Either on a strong candle or on a strong volatility.

There are simply no more options.

I often wonder how infinite human stupidity is...

It has already been given a market model in Excel and everything is explained in great detail...

They've already explained everything in detail. Don't take offense guys, but you actually deserve to be paid.

Because most people can't understand anything and don't even have the will to.

...Hey, you assholes! Do as I do.

That means don't follow me.

This track is mine alone!

Get out by your own track.

(Vysotsky)

Alexander_K:

Any news on the eu and pound? Waiting... The sooner the bugs in the TS are uncovered, the better.

It's a bit early for the news today. Who knows, maybe they will.)

Reason: