From theory to practice - page 1774

If you are looking for the truth, without any material interest, it's OK. At least show me a flight of fancy, how it is expressed in statistics.

jori77:

You are obviously very knowledgeable on the subject ;)

Of course, I used to think the same way myself as most. I don't hide it.

Everyone goes through it and almost everyone stops there.

jori77:

I'm a fan of aggressive strategies because I don't believe in stable profits in this "market". It's more important for me to manage my "capital", even at $5 and always take out as much profit as possible, any profit.

On any major (except CAD), watch out for the rate to go without significant pullbacks of 2.0% of the previous denomination - set a wide limit grid and catch a profit.

You will act together with the regulator.

jori77:
If you are looking for the truth, without any material interest, it's OK. You at least show the flight of fancy, how it is expressed in the statistics.

Ask for Koldun or Alexander. Or Renat.

Martin CHEguevara:

Of course, I used to think like most people myself. I don't hide it.

Everyone goes through it and almost everyone stops there.

Like the meme about diamonds) Two knocks left and they fall off)))

Martin CHEguevara

Did you seriously write all that, or is it a joke? In the evening after a day when your brain is already in a tube?

Martin CHEguevara:

There was already a market model given in Excel and everything is explained in great detail...

Yeah, it's a great model. Only there asset prices were going into negative territory.

Can that happen with a real asset?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

on any major (except CAD), watch the rate without significant pullbacks of 2.0% of the previous denomination - set a wide limit grid and catch a profit.

You will act jointly with the regulator.

Do you trawl the limits?

I mean this pocket...

But apparently it's not "save". I took a screenshot;)
Files:
234.png  3 kb

khorosh:

Are you trawling the limiters?

Why do you do it?

Reason: