From theory to practice - page 1773

Whoever trades to one side will always lose under any entry conditions.

Either on a strong candle or on a strong volatility.

There are simply no more options.

I often wonder how infinite human stupidity is...

It has already been given a market model in Excel and everything is explained in great detail...

They've already explained everything in detail. Don't take offense guys, but you actually deserve to be paid.

Because most people are unable to understand anything and do not even have the will to do so.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Strange as it may seem, but for any strategy it is possible to lose a deposit faster than the spread/trade only by violating its rules and MM

or with a super-small deposit for the strategy. It, TS, has its own volatility, and it knocks it out early.

I think the volatility should be tied to MM - you should enter in such a way that there was a gap to pull you out if you don't have stops... For example, to leave a figure (1000 pips) at least when loading))

I am a fan of aggressive strategies, because I do not believe in stable profits in this "market". For me, it is more important to manage "capital", even at $5 and always withdraw maximum profit, any profit.

jori77:

I agree about MM and about the deposit) I think volatility should be tied to MM - you have to enter in such a way that there is a gap to take you out if you're without stops... For example, to leave a figure (1000 pips) at least, having loaded))

I am a fan of aggressive strategies, because I do not believe in stable profits in this "market". For me, it is more important to manage "capital", even at $5, and to make the most of any profit.

With your understanding, don't be surprised if you lose money.

For it will be absolutely logical.

But the fact that you won't have a stable profit is understandable. You are not trying to do and understand more. So you get what you are capable of.

Everyone gets by on his own degree of ignorance.

That is everybody's business.

Martin CHEguevara:

With your understanding, don't be surprised if you lose money.

For it would make perfect sense.

Everyone gets it according to their degree of ignorance.

That's everyone's business.

OK, everyone is leaking as best they can, I agree)

It's a bit of a mouthful, but you get the gist, I think)

jori77:

danminin

Here's an idea, start a thread on "How to drain a deposit".

I already have one topic... (I mean I'm already running one).

I would be an active participant in such a theme ... For I know how to withdraw clearly! )))

It is necessary to clarify, so that there is a clear understanding of my message:

This topic will learn all options, how to drain the deposit. And it will help you not to do so. Know your enemy ;)

You open with a leverage of 2000 and wait for the price to pass 5 pips against you.

I might learn and believe it, of course. But if we are talking specifically about DTs, I will never believe it.

Open accounts with a large deposit, with or without shallow leverage, through a dc...

Are there any of those around here, tell me?

jori77:

I might learn and believe it, of course. But if we are talking specifically about DTs, I will never believe it.

DT is not doing anything against you.

They don't have to.

You do everything for them.

If you do not find out anything - you will never believe it. You will never believe - you will not learn anything - you will form a concept of a puppeteer stealing your money).

Welcome to the vicious circle of most of us here)

Martin CHEguevara:

The DC is not doing anything against you.

They don't need to.

You do everything for them.

If you don't find out, you will never believe it. You will never believe - you won't find out - you will form the notion of a puppeteer stealing your blood money).

Welcome to the vicious circle of most of us here.)

I'm playing my part successfully) You're obviously very knowledgeable on the subject ;)

Reason: