From theory to practice - page 1770

Макс:

Where can I read it?

You won't believe it - the library.

Economics, banking, foreign exchange and so on. The only BUT - it is better not to take domestic authors, so as not to read the retellings of non-participants.

You have to study it till you start technical analysis and find distributions. Or at least before the third deposit has been wiped out.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you won't believe it - the library.

Economics, banking, foreign exchange transactions and so on. With the only BUT - domestic authors is better not to take, so as not to read paraphrases uninvolved

I do not know what to do with them, but I have to do it before I start doing technical analysis and looking for distributions. Or at least before the third deposit is gone.

I get it, I'm reading it wrong, even though I go to the library.

Well, I'm still leaking demos. I haven't saved up for the real thing.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So which probability distribution are price series closer to?

A double gamma distribution.

However, it is not the type of distribution itself that is important, but its conditional stationarity. With proper thinning, an incremental probability distribution can have an expectation shift relative to 0, which causes trend movements, but its nonparametric variance should always be almost = const. This should be observed with any sample of data.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I suggest deleting pages from 1762 onwards.

completely off topic at all

There are about 1,740 pages here that are off-topic)

Alexander_K:

To a double gamma distribution.

However, it is not the type of distribution itself that is important, but its conditional stationarity. With proper thinning, the probability distribution can have an expectation shift relative to 0, which causes trend movements, but its nonparametric variance should always be nearly = const. This should be observed for any sample of data.

I hope you're done with the Canadian? It's the poet's dream again...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
I hope you're done with the Canadian. It's another poet's dream...

You don't have to worry about me...

I clutched the Grail in my beard with one hand and baptized myself with the other. This should bring happiness.

Alexander_K:

You don't have to worry about me...

I clutched the Grail in my beard with one hand and baptized myself with the other. This should bring happiness.

You already have a thing for the Grail. Be careful.

Alexander, we urgently need to get to nonlinear time in order to get the grail.

There's no way I can master it in linear time.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Alexander, we urgently need to get to nonlinear time in order to get the grail.

I can't get it in linear time.

As agreed, in a week I will send you my series on CLOSE M1 and my series on GBPUSD in November. If there are significant improvement of testing results - I will tell you how my series develops. I am also interested in your opinion on how to improve the formation of such a series.

Alexander_K:

I will send you, as agreed, in a week the series on CLOSE M1 and my series on GBPUSD for November of this year. If there is a significant improvement in testing results - I will tell you how my series turns out. I am also interested in your opinion on how to improve the formation of such a series.

All power of artificial intelligence will descend upon this row and if it cannot do anything - no one can. It will be like this.

Reason: