From theory to practice - page 1577

I give up and cease running the thread.

This is my final appeal:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The automated learning in trading: Theory and practice (trading and not only)

Alexander_K, 2019.09.21 09:48

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount for a Graal, confirmed on the real (test reports do not interest me) not less than 3 months of work.

I believe that the real value of the Grail = the sum of the trader's current equity. I.e. $1000 equity on the account, so the TS is worth the same amount. If anyone has a "Grail" based on neural network technologies and/or physic-mathematical models, real stats and is ready to sell it, please do not hesitate to contact me and we will discuss it.

Alexander_K:

My final appeal:

You're about to get a grail here.

Alexander_K:

My final appeal:

Wrong.

It's the other way around.

Three months' profits as a percentage of the deposit.

;)

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's not right.

It should be counted differently.

By the profit for 3 months as a percentage of the deposit.

;)

Vitali Kadel:
Now you will be sold here.

:)))

Ah, yes...

The Grail, as I see it, is at least +30% profit every month, with a drawdown of no more than 15%. Well, the seller should be serious - with equity at least $1000, i.e. confident in his TS and trusting his own money to his creation.

In private - invest-password to the real account and its conditions of sale.

Alexander_K:

Finally, my appeal:

Useless. They won't offer anything. For two reasons:
1. There is no grail, nor is there an adequately profitable system without martin. That's the case with this forum.
2. Whoever has something working, go to a PAMM account and make many times more money on investments there. You can go to the pan accounts, see what you like and ask the manager if he will sell it for how much. There will be either a manual or a semi-automatic. You can also ask the manager if he will sell them for how much.

Alexander_K:

Ah, yes...

The Grail, as I see it, is at least +30% profit every month, with a drawdown of no more than 15%. Well, the seller should be serious - with equity at least $1000, i.e. confident in his TS and trusting his own money to his creation.

As for the personal note - the invest-password to the real account and the terms of sale.

How one held a poll. Do you trust their TS. The result was disappointing.

Alexander_K:

Ah, yes...

In private - invest-password to the real account and its conditions of sale.

With this yield per month , with 1000 for the year will be 23298.

Vitali Kadel:
With this yield per month, with 1,000 a year it will be 23298.

Lip is not stupid))

Alexander_K:

My final appeal:

Reason: