Should a trader be greedy? - page 15

Konstantin Erin:
Total Trades: 48 Short Positions (won %): 0 (0.00%) Long Positions (won %): 48 (97.92%)
Profit Trades(% of total): 47 (97.92%) Loss trades (% of total): 1 (2.08%)

Here is a fragment of terminal report. Profit Trades seem to be profitable trades. Need a real account and signal? Please!!! Sign up and use the copier - saw it on the market and in CodeBase

Well, keep on boosting the account, maybe you'll make 2 million percent again. Let's have a look at this miracle.

Konstantin Erin:

Stop taking it out on me!!! What kind of martingale are we talking about? Look at my trades - I opened one, sometimes two orders at a time.

You want a signal, copy my trades.

I do not need a signal.

And if you need it - to trust the signal, it should show a profit over a year with at least 200 trades.

And yes - it should not be a demo account. How can you trust a signal that is not trusted by the author?

webgopnik:   Well, keep on boosting your account, maybe you'll make 2 million percent again. Let's see that miracle.

almost 5 times in three days

already tiresome ... 106 deals of them only 1 fat moose. would you follow my example? first 3 exercises again?

Supertraders have gathered together... It is unclear what prevents you from depositing $100, after a week having $500, after two weeks $2500, and so on...

Georgiy Merts:
Supertraders have gathered together... It is unclear what prevents you from depositing $100, after a week to have $500, after two weeks to have $2500, and so on...
Get a clue: a programmer, he likes the process, he gets a pension...

Konstantin Erin:

Sorry, I can't resist quoting:

♪ With my magic wand
I poke the princesses
♪ Not to be transformed
♪ Like the process

JRandomTrader Sorry, I can't resist quoting you:

Poking princesses with my magic wand

Not for transformation
I like the process

I totally agree with you... the process is great and sometimes you want to avoid the result or at least run away

Konstantin Erin:

almost 5 times in three days

already tiresome ... 106 deals of them only 1 fat moose. would you follow my example? first 3 exercises again?

Show me how you've been running the account for a month or a year, then it will be interesting to watch. In the meantime, all I see is luck.

webgopnik Show me how you've been running the score for a month or a year, then it will be interesting to watch. In the meantime, all I see is luck.

Show your good fortune

Konstantin Erin:

I am a programmer myself, and I know very well what all this talk about "liking the process" is worth. I don't need to be bullshitted.

Reason: