From theory to practice - page 1571

Vladimir:

The branch had gone quiet. And Alexander's mood has gone down the drain. It was interesting to read. I will try to cheer you up. I don't have anything special for 23 August, but I do have non-tester results for almost 3 years on a demo account, which is still not particularly active in using plugins to deal with spatial arbitrage. As a method of real trading arbitrage has lost its meaning, in my opinion, since 2014, when almost all retail forex offices learned to distort real interbank forex quotes themselves or with the help of other people's software to avoid extremes. However, this is not a tester. On 23.01.2017 an account was opened with 10k USD, on 06.09.2019 it became 192m. A growth of 19,200 times in 31 months means for geometric progression 19,200^(1/31)=1.37456, just 37%, less than Alexander's target. The sustainability, in my opinion, is quite appropriate.

Yes, there is a trade volume limit of 1000 lots on this account. The account reached this limit by the end of April 2018, after 15 months of trading. For the next 16 months the growth was arithmetic progressive. At the end of April 2018, the account depo was approaching 6 Mio, i.e. its balance grew 600 times or 600^(1/15)=1.53 per month. 53%, which is already higher than the target set by Alexander. Then each month the depo grew by an average of (192-6)/16 = 11.6 million, which is 11.6/93=12.5%.

It's a good electric shaver.

Shaves beautifully. Shaves finely)).

++

Uladzimir Izerski:

A good electric shaver.

Shaves beautifully. Shaves thinly))

++

Yes broker plays it up on demo, then plays it back on real))))))) It's like a checkpoint test - a bunch of grails, or with good modelling... The picture is deplorable.

In addition, large lots, so easy to open imho will have to try) God forbid someday try)))))))))))

vladevgeniy:

Yes broker plays the demo and then plays it back on the live))))))) It's like a checkpoint test - a bunch of grails, or with good modelling... The picture is deplorable.

In addition, large lots, so easy to open imho will have to try) God willing, someday I will try)))))))))))

The important thing is that he does not grow huge LOSES. That is the advantage of his TS.

I don't think I'm wrong about big lots. But on the demo, no problem)).

vladevgeniy:

Yes broker plays the demo and then plays it back on the live))))))) It's like a checkpoint test - a bunch of grails, or with good modelling... The picture is deplorable.

In addition, large lots, so easy to open imho will have to try) God forbid someday try)))))))))))

I think we still need to hope, but the sarcasm and bitching is a matter of losers, you just need to swear on the blood dearest (children, mother, soul) that you will not retreat until you make the grail, death can only stop, and took a decision and said oath on the blood, you need to act bravely and without doubt, now this life belongs to the quest grail, and what the result will not matter in principle. This is the only way, I think, to come to the real Grail and not to whine and sarcasm here on the forum.

kapelmann:

I think to hope all the same, but sarcasm and bitching is a matter of losers, you just need to swear on the blood dearest (children, mother, soul) that you will not retreat until you make the grail, death can only stop, and taking such a decision and swearing on the blood, you must act bravely and without question, now this life belongs to the quest grail, and what the result will not principally important. I think that is the only way to get to the real Grail, and not to whine and sarcasm here on the forum.

It's time to open a new thread - From Theory to Practice - And to *dickheadedness.

Vladimir:

The branch had gone quiet. And Alexander's mood has gone down the drain. It was interesting to read. I will try to cheer you up. I don't have anything special for 23 August, but I do have non-tester results for almost 3 years on a demo account, which is still not particularly active in using plugins to deal with spatial arbitrage. As a method of real trading arbitrage has lost its meaning, in my opinion, since 2014, when almost all retail forex offices learned to distort real interbank forex quotes themselves or with the help of other people's software to avoid extremes. However, this is not a tester. On 23.01.2017 an account was opened with 10k USD, on 06.09.2019 it became 192m. A growth of 19,200 times in 31 months means for geometric progression 19,200^(1/31)=1.37456, just 37%, less than Alexander's target. The sustainability, in my opinion, is quite appropriate.

Yes, there is a 1000 lot limit of trades on this account. The account reached this limit by the end of April 2018, after 15 months of trading. For the next 16 months the growth was arithmetical. At the end of April 2018, the account depo was approaching 6 Mio, i.e. its balance grew 600 times or 600^(1/15)=1.53 per month. 53%, which is already higher than the target set by Alexander. Then each month the depo grew by an average of (192-6)/16 = 11.6 million, which is 11.6/93=12.5%.

aha

there is such a strategy

but only on the demo

sibirqk:

What do you mean by spatial arbitration?

In this context, nothing different from the conventional wisdom, e.g. https://studopedia. ru/4_114258_vremennoy-prostranstvenniy-i-protsentniy-valyutniy-arbitrazh.html
Временной, пространственный и процентный валютный арбитраж
  • studopedia.ru
Применительно к валютным рынкам закон единой цены формулируется следующим образом: курс какой-либо валюты примерно одинаков во всех странах. Отклонение валютного курса на различных валютных рынках определяется величиной операционных расходов, связанных с переводом данной валюты с одного валютного рынка на другой. Таким образом, курс доллара в...

Uladzimir Izerski:

A good electric shaver.

Shaves beautifully. Shaves thinly))

++

On the demo it is, but on the real you need not just shave, but shave on the run hare)))

khorosh:

On the demo it is, but on the real you don't just have to shave, you have to shave the hare on the run.))

on the real will not pay, many times it was pointed out on this

Renat Akhtyamov:
You won't get paid in real money, it's been pointed out many times.

You don't need a lot. Little by little.

Reason: