Record on the Market - page 38

Fast528:

...But I think the right thing to do is to start making money, the rest is secondary, studying or poking around in the constructor, as an example, while some are digging potatoes in the garden, others have already eaten them and are full

Unfortunately, life proves that this approach allows to "take" only kopecks (if honestly), or to "take" much (if dishonestly), but not for a long time. And then to give back in full.

Реter Konow:

Unfortunately, life proves that this approach only allows you to "row" pennies (if honestly), or "row" a lot (if dishonestly), but not for long.

Rooting is a play on words, meaning that some people launch a robot, even if it is a dumb Martin, and make money, and the other, who as a child did not play with dice, will sit spin a construction set, which must not only understand, but also find a working system and conduct tests, which also does not guarantee victory

Fast528:

Rowing is a play on words, meaning that one person launches a robot, even if it is a dumb Martin, and makes money, while another who did not play with cubes as a child will sit around spinning a construction set, which not only needs to be figured out, but also found a working system and run tests

Evolutionary regression.

The path to the goal through the shortest possible distance makes the body's functions atrophy. In this case, the brain.)

Реter Konow:

Evolutionary regression.

The path to the goal through the shortest possible distance makes the body's functions atrophy. In this case, the brain.)

You haven't met robot vendors yet, when the robot is sold together with a terminal in the portable, an archive i.e. and an instruction on how to enter the login) a semi-automatic machine is already difficult, and a constructor is impossible, especially when there are not even any ideas

Реter Konow:

Thanks for your attention, I'll retire.)

- What's the Russian way of leaving?
- Long goodbyes, drinking all the vodka, staying the night.

Fast528:

You haven't met robot vendors yet, when the robot is sold together with a terminal in a portable, archive i.e. and an instruction on how to enter the login) a semi-automatic is already complicated, and a constructor is impossible

Okay. Apparently I didn't appreciate the real level of Market users. I didn't know it was that low. From the explanations you get the impression of the mentally retarded. There is no point in offering them anything but tester grails. What semi-automatics are there...

It is not clear with developers too. And they don't need semi-automatics. Well, if they don't need it, they won't have it. And whoever needs it, I'll give it to them. Let them ask for it.

Реter Konow:

Okay. I guess I didn't appreciate the real level of Market users. I didn't know it was that low. The explanations give the impression of the mentally retarded. There's no point in offering them anything but tester grails. What semi-automatics are there...

It is not clear with developers too. And they don't need semi-automatics. Well, if they don't need it, they won't have it. And whoever needs it, I'll give it to them. Let them ask for it.

This is the same as the example given by Rashid - here you have a lot of parameters to search for. Look for the trend, look for the channel and the robot will open positions and draw a trall from them. You can do this without a robot.

Fast528:

So describe the semi-automation, draw channels and indicate the trend or vice versa the robot will do it, and wait for the signals to open manually, it is the same as Rashid said, here are a lot of parameters - search for them

Well, for me semi-automatics is a self-explanatory thing. Therefore, I probably did not explain it well enough.

The point is to expand robot's capabilities by gradually adding functionality to it. However, functionality building without elements controlling this functionality has its limits. If we build functionality without creating levers to control it, we will reach a dead end. Windows, tables and controls allow us to break this deadlock and continue to build functionality by increasing the interface between the robot and the human. When humans interact with something, they get used to it. They may even love it. 100 years ago, people didn't think interacting with a machine called a 'computer' could take over a person's life. But it has. What if a similar scenario could unfold with trading robots?

After all, there are few fields that are as close to the need for AI as algotrading right now.

Isn't AI and algotrading first and foremost fulllautomatic?

Реter Konow:

Okay. I guess I didn't appreciate the real level of Market users. I didn't know it was that low. The explanations give the impression of the mentally retarded. There's no point in offering them anything but tester grails. What semi-automatics are there...

Why are you dragging it out like this? You should say straight out: "I have a semi-automatic, I'll give it to good people :)

Reason: