From theory to practice - page 1579

Макс:
Well, I've told you many times for free - train your instincts. Study graphical analysis in all its forms, study all the patterns, study the charts of the top currencies for 10-15 years from the m15 timeframe to the weeks.
Forget the formulas, the indicators. All that matters is the chart, it shows the mood of the whole market.

It will take years, and he needs it now. His father-in-law has already taken him by the breasts and lifted him up.

Alexander, buy your daughter a bitcoin better.

Макс:
Alexander, you better buy your daughter a bitcoin.

Lana.

All the same - the suggestion above stands until I say otherwise here in the thread.

I'm gonna keep suffering...

Alexander_K:

Lana.

All the same - the suggestion above stands until I say otherwise here in the thread.

I'm gonna keep suffering...

How will you define the grail?
real more than 3 months, monthly profit >30%, drawdown <15%, equity>1000 ?

go to the service signals, I think there are enough of these accounts, and for $ 30. You can save $ 1000).

multiplicator:
How will you define the grail?
Real more than 3 months, monthly profit >30%, drawdown <15%, equity>1000?

You may go tothe signals service, I think there are enough of these accounts, and you can save $30 each.
There is no theory in signals.

Alexander_K:

I want to give the Grail as a wedding present to my daughter. I started this whole epic because of her and talked about it at the beginning of this thread.

Wouldn't it be too expensive for a buyer to get the miracle of grail construction for the amount of its weekly income from a single lot in one of the major currency pairs?

multiplicator:
how will you define the grail?
Real more than 3 months, monthly profit >30%, drawdown <15%, equity>1000 ?

You may go to the signals service, I think there are enough accounts like these at 30$. You can save 1000$).

You're such a fucking idiot.

Are you going to pay for 30% over 3 months? (Sasha had 150, now he has 295).

You're a mess.

what are you writing here? ...........

Renat Akhtyamov:

You're such a fucking idiot.

30% in 3 months and we're going to get dirty? (Sasha's was 150, now it's $295).

This is bullshit.

What are you writing here? ...........

these are Alexander's demands, not mine.

apr73:

What do you mean by patterns?

How do you see (formalise and evaluate) the mood of the whole market on a chart?

Graphical patterns.

A chart combined between tf and different pairs cannot be formalised, at least at this stage of technology development.

And the market mood will be visible online when the patterns will work out or not, when one pattern will overflow into another one. This is already a work in progress with orders.

Many times the question has arisen about bid and ask fluctuations.
We are talking about the forex market here, not the real exchange (everything is clear there)
Can these fluctuations be considered as a result of traders actions?
I understand that globally the price moves where it needs to,
but in the near-spread space bid and ask are moving,
perhaps due to the traders' actions.
Or these fluctuations are generated by the brokerage firm itself to "cover their tracks"?
Reason: