From theory to practice - page 974

Alexander_K:

This is the result from the current competition.

But, have you seen the results of the leaders?! I wish we could talk to them here...

contest results are always random.

aleger:

Especially without formulas... They used to be the only ones I preferred.

I understand "Oleg", too. Game psychology is failing him. Unfounded hopes,

that things will straighten out and the price will go his way. It's all nonsense. The price is going to go

where it's ALREADY going, and where it's going to turn around is Trend and Balance/Disbalance.

Is that your way of insulting me with inverted commas?

"connoisseur", man.

Олег avtomat:

Is that your way of trying to insult me with inverted commas?

"expert," my ass.

I don't know your real name and occupation. You put inverted commas after the link to the book - what if you're the author? Somebody on this forum called you a professor or an academic...

I, too, was once called a prosecutor or a colonel. I was only a petty officer at the time.

Alexander_K:

This is the result from the current competition.

But, have you seen the results of the leaders?! I wish we could talk to them here...

I've seen it. But it's kind of clear there they open on extreme exponential spikes in Profit of 10-15 pips... With lots of 5,7 even 10!
Of course, their profit will be exorbitant for 10 trades)))
Would you do that on a real account?
Personally, I wouldn't. Such exorbitant risks.
Although, the guys over there are doing it just masterfully.)

Martin Cheguevara:
I have seen it. But it's kind of clear there they open on extreme exponential spreads in Profit of 10-15 pips... With lots of 5,7 even 10!
Of course they will have a sky-high profit for 10 trades))
Although the guys over there are really good at it.)

No, of course not.

However, I'd rather chat with them here (as I can actually see their results), than with people of no pedigree, no contest results, no real stats, who flood this forum with their empty chatter.

Alexander_K:

:))) Negative results are also important. There's Automatische - he works without stops, he over-sits. At least it shows what not to do. Indirect assistance to traders, backed by results.

Although, I repeat, the Automat has a rational basis in TS - I more or less understand his idea.

I don't understand his idea, but just talk without charts, without formulas and without results - it's not interesting, sorry, man.

It is not just the result that matters, it is the understanding that you are moving in the right direction. You can bang your head against the wall for ten years, but the wall will remain a wall and not turn into a bar of gold.
I've once said that the fewer steps that actually work, the higher the probability of creating a truly workable algorithm, rather than just another sham.
I've always said and will always say all the truths I've described here will never change, they can be relied upon to really move forward.
For example stop shifting operations, this is actually a huge step in trading. It is one of those steps that allows you to open at random and you will not get lost.
There are not many such steps, but their solution will make you forget about the quest for the Grail.

Martin Cheguevara:
I've seen it. But everything is clear there they open on the extreme exponential spikes in Profit of 10-15 points... With lots of 5,7 even 10!
Of course they will have a sky-high profit for 10 trades))
Although, the guys over there are doing it just masterfully.)
It would be interesting to see the results of those participants who use one lot! As for example Alexander_K

Alexander_K:

No, of course not.

However, I'd be more happy to talk to them here (as I can actually see their results) than to people of no pedigree, no contest results, no real stats, who have flooded this forum with their idle chatter.

You're absolutely right)) totally agree with you))

aleger:
It would be interesting to see the results of the same participants who use a single lot all the time! Such as Alexander_K

Obviously, using a dynamic lot can give amazing results.

Alexander_K:

Obviously, the use of a dynamic lot can produce simply stunning results.

Yes, of course, and also proper ownership of at least a basic currency basket (the most profitable currency pairs of the 28)
Reason: