From theory to practice - page 975

aleger:
Yes, absolutely, and also the right ownership of at least the basic currency basket (the most profitable currency pairs among the 28)

Why do you propose 28 ? Is there any justification for the returns?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Why do you propose 28 ? Is there any justification for the profitability?

I'm not suggesting 28 v/pairs, because I mainly use six of them, the most profitable ones. The yields of the others are considerably lower.

Long time ago I was studying and monitoring the real movement of currency rates, and I've been doing it quite thoroughly, quite thoroughly, even systematically. The general, trending movement of the major (known to me) currency baskets, paying special attention to the volatility, the potential and real daily and weekly returns. And I made the necessary conclusions, which I use to this day, though not very often. I have no doubts about the validity of this decision, I am not interested in the opinion of others on this subject, and I have not seen anything real yet.

Alexander_K:

No, of course not.

However, I'd be more happy to talk to them here (as I can actually see their results) than to people of no pedigree, no contest results, no real stats, who have flooded this forum with their idle chatter.

Are you (and your cat of course) ready to gild your hand for a real stat? If so, how much is it?

Unicornis:

Are you (and of course your cat) prepared to "gild" your hand for the real state? If so, how much?

The cat's not his. Schrodinger's cat. I must have stolen it. Nothing of his own, not even a thought.) It's all a series of things someone told him in a private room somewhere.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The cat is not his. Schrodinger's cat. Stole it, apparently. Nothing of his own, not even a thought.)

I think they have a cat gang, AK is distracting with his lecturing talent and the cat is stealing sausages in the meantime. )))

______

Looking at the rating reminds me of how long ago it was:

Ram640Mb

Unicornis:

I think they have a cat gang, AK is distracting with his lecturing talent and the cat is stealing sausages in the meantime. )))

... ...and feeds sausages to AK and AK_2 in a split face.

Uladzimir Izerski:

... And feeds sausages to AK and AK_2 in a split face.

If I had a cat like that, I might not get married (c)

Uladzimir Izerski:
Unicornis:

perverts?

aleger:

I don't know your real name and occupation. I put inverted commas after the reference to the book - what if you are its author? Someone on the forum called you a professor or an academic...

I, too, was once called a prosecutor or a colonel. I was just a petty officer at the time.

Don't be a jerk, quote-unquote.

Alexander_K:

No, of course not.

However, I'd be more happy to talk to them here (as I can actually see their results), than to people of no lineage, no contest results, no real stats, who have flooded this forum with their idle chatter.

It's a big topic, so it's hard to remember everything. Therefore, for those who long for it, a brief summary of the topic.

Reason: