From theory to practice - page 972

Олег avtomat:

through the monitor.

I never get as far as you do. You will be ashamed tomorrow)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I never get as far as you do. You will be ashamed tomorrow)))

Well, except for you.

everyone wants to create a system that gives 100% profit per month and consistently.

I wondered whether this is possible.

To answer this question I decided to look at the monitoring website.

There are 6000 monitors on the site. Of these, only 30 good accounts turned out. (It turns out that only 0.5% of traders are good traders).

Then I looked at the bar charts, profit by month. the profit is somewhere around 10%.

So the answer to the question "can i earn 100% per month" turned out to be "no".

maybe my research is the only result. maybe there is some other way to check...

maybe my survey only gives such a result, maybe it can be verified in some other way.

maybe you should not chase after 100% per month. maybe you should set yourself a realistic framework?)

multiplicator:
Everyone wants to create a system that would give 100% profit per month and stably.

I wondered if it is possible.

To answer this question I decided to look at the monitoring site.

My question was whether it was possible. To answer the question I decided to check the monitoring site. (It turns out that only 0.5% of traders are good traders).

Then I looked at the bar charts, profit by month. the profit is somewhere between 10-20%.

So the answer to the question "can i earn 100% per month" comes out to "no".

maybe my research is the only result. maybe you can check in some other way ...

It may be that my research yields only such results, or it may be possible to check it in some other way.

maybe you should not chase after 100% per month. maybe you should set yourself a realistic boundary, and life will get easier?)

Thanks for the research. Again I am reminded of podotr's words: "I know everything about the market, but I cannot guarantee more than 30% per month..."

Is it 10-20% on average? At the same drawdown? What is the average number of subscribers to these signals?

The information is that you cannot make money on the forex market your own, you have to have a large deposit.
The only way to make money is to have a large deposit.

Alexander_K:

multiplicator:
The main thing is that these 15% should be stable every month and every year
In any case, a trader will have to open his/her own palm or signal.

Hmmm... If the conditional +15% per month is stable, with the same maximum drawdown, then for the provinces you have to keep about $5000 in your account, so that you don't have to go to a boring job. For Moscow and St. Petersburg this will be like a supplement to my pension.

Well, there is a sense - in any case, more than the interest on the deposit in the bank. The main thing is that these 15% were stable, from month to month, from year to year.

Олег avtomat:

That's great. It's much more interesting in the contest than just demoing.

Until my TS becomes stable, with no sudden drawdowns, I can't talk about any real money, alas...

And here - working, looking, guys. I need pulse studies, velocity studies, entropy studies, I don't care what the hell it is - as long as I recognize a trend/flop.

"Well, do it yourself!" some lunatics are gonna yell. Ha! You'd think they'd have it all already, and they'd think they could teach me ::) You poor children... What have you got other than torn boots?!

I appeal to the healthy part of the trading community - post here your research on the peculiarities of market BP. This is not the whole Grail, I assure you. But, from the constituent parts we will surely make it.

Alexander_K:

Thanks for the research. Again I am reminded of podotr's words: "I know everything about the market, but I cannot guarantee more than 30% per month..."

Is it 10-20% on average? At the same drawdown? What is the average number of subscribers to these signals?

More likely 10 than 20.

See e.g.

I have a very high number of signals and they are very unstable.
Alexander_K:
At the same drawdown?
Drawdowns are 10-40.
Alexander_K:
What is the average number of subscribers to these signals?
These are just monitors.
not signals.

Alexander_K:

Hmmm... If the conditional +15% per month is stable, with the same maximum drawdown, then for the provinces you have to keep about $5000 in your account, so that you don't have to go to a boring job. For Moscow and St. Petersburg, well, as a pension supplement will do.

In Russia and the CIS people want to make money on forex, not to earn an "average salary" per month.

Alexander_K:
The main thing - that these 15% were stable, from month to month, from year to year.

What stability is there in forex? any strategy can break at any time.

Reason: