From theory to practice - page 971

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You have been clearly told that the purpose of this thread is to help the poor, the destitute, etc. The only people here are the poor and philanthropists, who have not yet done anything, but have been promising for a year. But philanthropists themselves do not mind to make a profit, get a signal or better a ready-made TS.

You do not seem to be lame and you do not look like a philanthropist. What are you doing here? I'm in the MoD, they accept decent people there).

I try to encourage those who suffer to think with their heads and not with other people's ideas.

I don't want to stir up an anthill in the MoD.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I try to encourage those who suffer to think with their heads and not with other people's ideas.

No fish, but here's a fishing rod for you to catch yourself. No, that won't do, only fish will do.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'm willing to think about it too.

I accept business offers.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't want to stir up an anthill in the MoD.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I won't give you a fish, but here's a fishing rod - go fish yourself. No, that won't do, we only take fish.

Not a fishing rod, a whip.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I won't give you any fish, but here's your fishing rod - go catch it yourself. No, that won't work, we only accept fish.

Fish only by barter).

Олег avtomat:

Not a rod, a whip.

A respectable man can get drunk like that?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I accept business offers.

What do you need them for?

Uladzimir Izerski:

A solid man getting drunk like that?

Smelled it through the monitor

;)))))))))

Олег avtomat:

Not a fishing rod, a whip.

Before our era, it worked well. There, the pyramids, sphinxes, etc. - are still standing and feeding Egypt. And it wasn't just Egypt that helped.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Before our era, it worked well. There, the pyramids, sphinxes, etc. - are still standing and feeding Egypt.

And it's working pretty well nowadays too.

Reason: