From theory to practice - page 967

Alexander_K:

Summary: A correct, measured entry into a trade is far more important than an exit from it.

Amen.

Fusis rules.

IMHO.

Alexander_K:

So that's where Asaulenko, the most boring amateur radio operator, comes to the rescue, saying: well, you made a loss - cut it, so what now... Here I agree with him.Chasing a break-even profit leads to disasters - it has been proven on the Automat tractors. Don't make the same mistakes...

Well, he wasn't chasing after him ... The tractors didn't plough the field any other way...

:-)

Roman Shiredchenko:

Well, he wasn't chasing him there... The tractors didn't plough the field any other way...

:-)

I remember how the machine wrote ...hmm ...attractor attractor...or something like that...

no... the man's brain is really going in the wrong direction...

writing robots in the direction of applying attractors for 10-11 years is already an academic strength of mind and stamina should be.

Martin Cheguevara:

I am trying to solve the fundamental problem of maintaining losing orders. This function in itself is very important for all of us, regardless of the number of profitable trades and % p.a..

If this problem is solved, you can easily deposit a thousand roubles in your account and sleep well at night)

If we do not know the exact number of profitable trades, we may as well just use the % pirouettes. I think that we have a lot of dough... including me.

Martin Cheguevara:

I remember the automaton writing ...hmm...attractor attractor...or something...

writing robots in the direction of attractor application for 10-11 years is already an academic strength of mind and stamina.

yeah that way. it just needed a refinement of his tractor attractor...

he's grounded in these bidding conditions and he's on the subject... I'm not ruling out that there are fish there... uphill, you have to dig.

Myket makers - %walkers - no backroom games - SME - open. The glass is in place. Please. It's all transparent. They tear down stops - ala tear down dts - rules - this is not about me. A company that's sane - it's all good.

Martin Cheguevara:

I remember the automaton writing ...hmm...attractor attractor...or something like that...

writing robots in the direction of applying attractors for 10-11 years is already an academic strength of mind and stamina must be...

... and rightly so - academically. And he is strong and poised. And in general - just switch it up and make edits....

He's on his own wavelength, which is not good. But - you have to dig...

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yes to that one. it just needed a refinement of his tractor attractor...

He's tuned for these bidding conditions and he's on the subject... I'm not ruling out that there are fish there... uphill, you have to dig.

Myket makers - %walkers - no backroom games - SME - open. The glass is in place. Please. It's all transparent. They tear down stops - ala tear down dts - rules - this is not about me. Sane office - all good.

Well... I would argue about the glass)

i remember even in MICEX i calculated that the current price trend is not correct at all)

the data on buy and sell orders did not coincide with the real rise or fall in price)

the information on large bids lagged behind always) although it's extremely difficult to notice. apparently this is secret information - otherwise you could bounce just in the direction of large bids and that's it)

Roman Shiredchenko:

IMHO - Losses - statistically cover - Ilan and Lucky (dumb) - do not rule. I have been losing a lot of dough... including myself.

The netting, for me personally, opens quite differently. and the distance between the orders plays the smallest role in this.

But a grid is an increase in risk anyway.

As for the grid, it does not allow me to limit the risks as I can only calculate a random average fluctuation in the market and optimal order spacing.)

Martin Cheguevara:

well... I would argue about the glass)

even in the MICEX, I remember calculating that with the current nature of price movements, the cup is not correct at all)

the data on buy and sell orders did not coincide with the actual rise or fall in price)

the information on large bids lagged behind always) although it's very difficult to notice. apparently it's a secret, otherwise you could bounce just in large bids and that's it)

I don't know about Russia. I traded Limit orders on CME through BKS - CQGTrader - everything is OK there. Bids are seen in the book, their fulfilment and everything else...

Everything is transparent.

we're clearly back to theory...

Let's talk about the stops...

Theory is theory, but practice is the problem.

Reason: