From theory to practice - page 976

Олег avtomat:

Don't be a sourpuss, quote-unquote.

So, Mark of Pronunciation, you've gone off the rails and now you're trying to get back at someone else?

Use a folk remedy code-named ZigZag (I call it an indicator of the current trend) and at least in such a terrible failure (for 1 day!!!) will not be the next time!

Олег avtomat:

perverts?

Do you want to stand out, or are you looking for company? ;)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's a big topic, I can't remember everything. So, for those who are suffering, here's a summary of the topic.

Maybe it would be better to write "subject summary":

Олег avtomat:

perverts?

And how to talk to tractor drivers.

That's the only way!

Uladzimir Izerski:

And how to talk to tractor drivers.

That's the only way!

is this the history of all machine signals, or what ?)))

danminin:

is this the history of all machine signals or what ?)))

No one stops a tractor driver from dreaming of becoming an astronaut. But he was born a caveman tractor driver and will remain one. Nothing will help.

Alexander_K:

It's high time you were treated with radio waves, grandpa. I'm sick of your presence on this forum.

Look in the mirror. How's that?

Alexander_K:

I can't. Go do your amateur radio tasks. I have nothing to talk to you about.

Who's forcing you?) Don't talk.)

Alexander_K:

And you, kid, all I'm prepared to give you is a sausage for your birthday. Nothing more, sorry.

Don't get your own sausage, you'll figure it out on your own or you'll feel overstretched ;)

Alexander_K:

It's a deal. I won't respond to your posts, but please don't hurt my feelings either.

That's my business. It's none of my business.)

But if you look at it from the outside.

You're a physicist. I call everyone by their first name, even if they are unpleasant. But not you.)

You have empty pockets. So you are not a good physicist and you go to the financial markets for the long dollar, as if it were your field.

I know many physicists in the same situation as you.

Your arrogant attitude towards your interlocutors will not allow you to succeed.)

No one helps people with that kind of temperament.

Reason: