From theory to practice - page 973

Alexander_K:

I need impulse studies, velocity studies, entropy studies, I don't care if it's a bald dagger - as long as I recognise a trend/flat.

I'm pretty sure if you work with the price and its increments as it is, there will be nothing but a bald dagger, not to mention entropy.

Alexander_K:

That's great. The competition is much more interesting than just racing the demo.

I told you you'd like it ;)))) And you didn't believe me ;)))

As a reminder, I personally use the non-parametric kurtosis of the incremental distribution as the trend/flat parameter, namely:

This gives results like this:

Of course, I'm not going to describe the calculation method in detail and show the table of kurtosis applicability.

But at least I showed the formula and the result.

Am I satisfied? No! There are still serious negative deals. And if you repeat everything after me - step by step, you will still be as dissatisfied as I am...

That's why I ask - do any other independent research. Don't rely on me alone.

Amen.

Alexander_K:

That's great. It's much more interesting in a contest than just racing the demo.

Until my TS becomes stable, without sharp drawdowns, I can't talk about any real trading, alas...

And here - work and search, guys. I want research on impulses, velocities, entropies, I don't care if it's the devil. I don't know how to recognize a trend or a flat.

"Well, do it yourself!" some crazy people are going to yell. Ha! You'd think they'd have it all and be telling me what to do ::) Poor children... What have you got other than torn boots?!

I appeal to the healthy part of the trading community - post here your research on the peculiarities of market BP. This is not the whole Grail, I assure you. But, from the constituent parts, we will surely make it.

Before youcan recognise a trend/float, you have to do bothTo determine correctly.!

And you have to be prepared to take part in the competition, not spoilt by all kinds of nonsense!

Take a closer look at the contestant in 1st place!

aleger:

Before yourecognise a "trend / flat", you have to do both!define it correctly.!

And you should enter the competition prepared, not spoilt by all kinds of rubbish!

Take a closer look at the contestant in 1st place!

Well, you should enter - show the results. There will be something to talk about.

I personally, opuses of traders such as Vova, Asaulenko, Taraban, etc., almost never read - there are no results and nothing to talk about, whatever they think about themselves. Worthless to all their words.

Alexander_K:

Well, get involved - show the results. There will be something to talk about.

I personally, the opuses of traders such as Vova, Asaulenko, Taraban, etc., almost never read - there are no results and there is nothing to talk about, whatever they think about themselves. All their words are worthless.

I have to bring my chick to mind, and then spend my time participating in contests. I've already "played".

aleger:
I need to finish my chick to mind, and then spend my time participating in contests. "I've played before.

:))) Negative results are also important. There's Automatische - he works without stops, he over-sits. At least it shows what not to do. Indirect assistance to traders, backed by results.

Although, I repeat, the Automat has a rational basis in TS - I more or less understand his idea.

But just talk without charts, without formulas and without results - it is not interesting, sorry, man.

Alexander_K:

As a reminder, I personally use the non-parametric kurtosis of the incremental distribution as the trend/flat parameter, namely:

This gives results like this:

Of course, I'm not going to describe the calculation method in detail and show the table of kurtosis applicability.

But at least I showed the formula and the result.

Am I satisfied? No! There are still serious negative deals. And if you repeat everything after me - step by step, you will still be as dissatisfied as I am...

That's why I ask - do any other independent research. Don't rely on me alone.

Amen.

A normal schedule...
Really strange that 2019 and the month of September...

Martin Cheguevara:
A normal schedule...
It's strange, though, that 2019 and the month of September...

That's the result from the current contest.

But, have you seen the leaders' results?! I wish I could talk to them here...

Alexander_K:

:))) Negative results are also important. There's Automatische - he works without stops, he over-sits. At least it shows what not to do. Indirect assistance to traders, backed by results.

Although, I repeat, the Automat has a rational basis in TS - I more or less understand his idea.

But just talk without charts, without formulas, without results - it's not interesting, sorry, man.

Especially without formulas... They used to be the only ones I preferred.

I understand "Oleg" too. Game psychology is failing him. Unfounded hopes,

that things will straighten out and the price will go his way. It's all nonsense. The price is going to go

where it's ALWAYS going, and where it's going to turn around, Trend and Balance/Disbalance show.

Reason: