From theory to practice - page 968

Martin Cheguevara:

we're clearly back to theory...

Let's talk about the stops...

Theory is theory, but practice is the problem.

OKAY. Stops are virtual. Where the stop, there is a reversal on the same volumes.

:-) No kidding - the stop is behind the level. And waiting for a new entry - that's not about me...

Roman Shiredchenko:

OK. Stops are virtual. Where the stop is, there's a flip on the same volumes.

:-) No kidding - the stop is behind the level. And waiting for a new entry - that's not about me...

Martin Cheguevara:

so the branch is affected - IMHO, we need to be substantive. Reverse TS in the absence of take and stops.

Roman Shiredchenko:

so the branch is affected - IMHO, we need to be substantive. Turnaround TS with no takeaways and no stops.

I support your opinion.

It has to be either or.

Roman Shiredchenko:

so the branch is affected - IMHO, we need to be substantive. Reverse TS in the absence of take and stops.

About a reversal trade to the League;)

Maybe it's just a little bit too much.) (It's faster to get bogged down, we're not talking about the topic of the thread...))

The part about flips. It's all individual... Strongly early statistical entries against the trend, give profits after the flip. Flood surrendered)))))))

Vladimir Baskakov:
About the coup de grâce to the League ;)

:-) I think it's also possible to fly away with this approach...

Roman Shiredchenko:

:-) I think it's also possible to fly away with this approach...

It would be boring without Georgy, unique optimism!

Martin Cheguevara:

But the problem of losing orders, no matter how few there are, has not gone away)

As an alternative: if the loss of an order reaches a certain preset level, we lock it. And when the aggregate position reaches a certain preset profit level, we should close all the orders.

Vladimir Baskakov:
It would be boring without Georgi, unique optimism!

:-) Not him, but the flips on the same volume.

Reason: