Market phenomena - page 31

yosuf:

Exit is a violation of the conditions of entry.

Well, finally, after a hundred million billion posts, you're getting to the bottom of it. Congratulations!

Mathemat:
Why are basis functions waves? They can be anything - flags, head&shoulders, etc.
I have waves in inverted commas, maybe the inverted commas are too small - can't you see? ;-) It doesn't matter what you call it. Your flags, heads and shoulders and other figurative names are "waves" too. Let's not pick on names - there are lovers of "figures", there are lovers of "waves", "levels" and other approaches, which in the framework of the discussed approach should all be described by basic functions.

I'm not picking on you: I guess I understood "waves" in too narrow a sense. OK, forget it.

yosuf:

The way out is a violation of the conditions of entry.

rulabs:

Well, finally, after a hundred million billionposts, you've gotten to the bottom of it. Congratulations!

Exit conditions are not just a simple violation of entry conditions.

There is necessarily a zone of uncertainty, after which it is possible for a move to continue in the right direction, or perhaps the opposite movement will form.

avtomat:

Exit conditions are not just a simple violation of entry conditions.

There is bound to be an uncertainty zone after which it is possible for a move to continue in the right direction or for an opposite movement to form.

It turns out that I don't have a separate entry and exit condition, but a single condition for being in the market. I think this makes more sense. It is the presence of a trend towards the chosen direction of the predicted and set value of the price change, cutting off the flat.

yosuf:
It turns out that I don't have a separate entry and exit condition, but a single condition of being in the market. I think this makes more sense. It is the presence of a trend towards the chosen direction of the predicted and set value of the price change, cutting off the flat.
Or rather, not cutting off the flat, but ignoring it. But the uncertainty zone doesn't disappear from this ignoring. It is in this zone that frequent switchovers occur, usually leading to losses.

Colleagues, can someone give a strict, non-descriptive definition of what a trend is, a flat, just without pictures.

It's just that if we are going to ignore or cut off WHAT, we need to be clear about WHAT.

avtomat:
Or should I say, not cutting off, but ignoring the flat. But this ignoring does not make the uncertainty zone go anywhere. It is in this zone that frequent switching occurs, which usually leads to losses.
You don't need to switch frequently to avoid frequent flipping

paukas:
You don't need to switch frequently to avoid frequent shifting

"Genius!" (C)

By the way, it's not "It's not here", it's "It's not there".

joo:

"Genius!" (C).

By the way, it's not "It's not here", it's "It's not there".

That. That's why you got a loss - wait.
Reason: