From theory to practice - page 225

Alexander_K2:

:))))))))))))

ok.

and when will the price go like this (what should NOT be done for this) according to your strategy? :

Renat Akhtyamov:

ok.

And when will the price go like this (what will it take) according to your strategy? :

It won't. Otherwise, I just made a gross error in my observation window calculations. As in the case of GBPCAD. I need 40 000x1,577(exponential multiplier) = approximately 17 hours (!!!), while I have 10 000x1,577=4.5 hours.

A gross error in the calculations resulted in a couple of negative trades.

And here I would look at the lines above the balance chart, because they tell you more than 100 times better about the strategy's prospects than the lower ones

Can you show me the screenshot?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

From Theory to Practice

Alexander_K2, 2018.03.15 20:01

Cool. There are the same trades with my data that don't have to be made public. And such a thing:

What's there to pay attention to? Oh! Let the father-in-law figure it out!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well and here I would look at the lines above the balance chart.

Can you show me a screenshot?

Not unless it's in the evening. And besides, I'm not interested. I am interested in physics and let my housemates deal with it and sell the signal indiscriminately :)))

Alexander_K2:

Only in the evening. And even then I am not interested. I am interested in physics, and let my housemates deal with it and sell the signal indiscriminately to everyone :)))

Well, tonight's the night.

Alexander_K2:

Pure physics against the market. No stop-losses, no take-profits. In 1.5 months more than +200%.

Hello pure physicists!

The clever thing

I'll tell you one clever thing but don't be offended :-))

Too little time has passed to draw conclusions about the effectiveness of the system. We need to see how it works under different market conditions. To make a long story short...

Dennis Kirichenko:

Hello pure physicists!

I'll tell you one clever thing, but don't be offended :-))

It's been too little time to draw conclusions about the performance of the system. We need to see how it works under different market conditions. In short...

Denis, I've already told you that I cannot perform an analysis on the history - I need to convert the tick archive to the required time series, and it's a very time-consuming task, I have no time. It turns out - only work in real-time. How long do you have to wait before people believe in it and shout for joy? 50 years? I'll be hoofed by then, there's no way around it.

Alexander_K2:

Denis, I've already told you that I can't do the analysis on the history - I need to convert the tick archive to the required time series, and this is a very time-consuming work, I have no time. It turns out - only work in real-time. How long do you have to wait before people believe in it and shout for joy? 50 years? I'll be hoofed by then, there's no way around it.

Your balance sheet is growing, but is equity growing?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Your balance is growing, but is equity growing?

Hmmm... I have a trade opened by the condition OrdersTotal()=0

I.e. no more than one trade may be open at a time (in very rare cases several). So, at the time of closing the current trade, I have balance=equity, you can not check anything.

Finita la comedy, gentlemen! For forex, of course.

Alexander_K2:

Hmmm... I have a trade opened by the condition OrdersTotal()=0

I.e. no more than one trade may be open at a time(in very rare cases several). So, at the time of closing the current trade, I have balance=equity, you can not check anything.

Finita la comedy, gentlemen! For forex, of course.

how do you reconcile the highlighted?

la comedy, nothing more
Reason: