[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 23

Tantrik:
The distance there is small, no breakeven will fit. where shall we buy? next time (you see but you can't believe your eyes:))).

I see nothing interesting for me: to buy late because there is a fix and buy, to buy early, so I ask you questions)))

..I don't like the pound very much today...

Tantrik:
where is it? name the level? (I'm about to close 15 pips + or catch a stop)
I think the misconception of many traders is that they are constantly looking for targets that don't exist, instead of trading in "free float" mode, immediately changing their views following the market. The only thing to remember is that the market tends to come back, and many do not let it go quietly to come back, but tiptoe in both directions! This is a great misconception.

yosuf:
I think the misconception of many traders is that they are constantly looking for goals that are not there, instead of trading in "free floating" mode, immediately changing their views following the market. The only thing to remember is that the market tends to come back, and many do not let it go quietly to come back, but tiptoe in both directions! This is a great misconception.

+++

Yusufkhoja, you are growing in front of your eyes))))

Looking forward to it))))

strangerr:

+++

Yusufkhoja, you are growing in front of your eyes)))

what can i say... I support....

On H1 there will be a few more hours 5-6 hours of uncertainty.... So we can either go down or flat at this level..... But certainly not a rise... believe me....

strangerr:

I do not see anything interesting for me: it is late to go to the sell, because there is a fix and buying, and early to buy, that is why I am asking you questions)))

Bought a double I think to keep it up to 2980. (I haven't put a stop yet - and I don't need it).

Tantrik:

Bought a double I think to keep it up to 2980. (I haven't put a stop yet - I don't need it)

And for nothing.

strangerr:

Well for nothing.

I agree, too early.... It won't turn around that fast..... You have to realise that the eurik made it all the way there yesterday. And the dollar did it in just a couple of hours. Question: Who is stronger????

H4 is forming a divergence so let's continue to grow the pound upwards...a divergence is rare but accurate.

Reason: