From theory to practice - page 223

So, below and above there are consolidation spots (marked by rectangles) In the upper consolidation we see the exit from it and the downward price passage and the subsequent return to the con.... zone. . This is a kind of level From it and sell. And till the bottom there is not even a hint of slackening, so I think the price will go to the bottom cons ... . I'M A LITTLE LATE GETTING IN, BUT NOT TOO LATE. IT'S JUST THAT IT'S MINUTES, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
So, below and above there are places of consolidation (marked with rectangles) In the upper consolidation, we see the exit from it and the passage of prices downwards and subsequently a return to the cons.... . This is a kind of level From it and sell. And till the bottom there is not even a hint of slackening, so I think the price will go to the bottom cons ... . I'M A LITTLE LATE GETTING IN, BUT NOT TOO LATE. IT'S JUST THAT IT'S MINUTES, I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GO EVEN A LITTLE BIT.

These levels (and this is one of the few really working strategies) do you use formulas or "by eye"?

By eye. And it doesn't fail. You can see my signal.

Here's more

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
By eye. And it doesn't fail. You can check out my signal.

Have you tried the indicator that Lesorub uses? He's got a really posh thing.

Alexander_K2:

That's funny. There are the same deals with my details that don't have to be made public. And here's the thing:

And what should we pay attention to here? Oh! Let my father-in-law figure it out!

Well the profit factor is over 2, that's good. Max drawdown 20% is not good, on serious amounts you will need to reduce risk, but if 200% of profit, then for 20% of profit it will be a drawdown of only 2%

the average max loss is greater than the average max profit, i.e. if several losing trades in a row occur, it can unload the deposit, and it will take longer to recover

I didn't. I'm on my own. Why jump with your TS that works for someone else's TS

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Well the profit factor is over 2, that's good. Max drawdown 20% is not good, on serious amounts you will need to reduce risk, but if 200% of profit, then for 20% of profit it will be a drawdown of only 2%

The average max loss is higher than the average max profit, i.e. if several losing trades happen in a row, it may unload the deposit and it will take a longer time to recover.

Yeah. Well, that's good. Maxim, if you need anything, drop me a line with a question like "Well, where's the promised grail?" I only send on request, I don't want to impose anything. I'll send you the model, but I can't send you the working version - it's not for sale.

If you are interested, you can watch the USD/CAD pair yourself. Only I close half of the trade after certain pips and transfer the rest to BOO.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
I haven't. I did it my way. Why jump with your TS that works for someone else's TS

Manually is hard, just because of fatigue you can make a mistake. Your strategies seem to be the same.

Reason: