From theory to practice - page 1107

secret:

In physics, do you also sit around for years waiting for a genius idea?

Or do you go to work every day and do a little research?

:))) Well, that's work. You get paid. Here you have to go out on a moment's notice, with the right background. If you don't succeed, get out before it's too late.

IMHO. This thread is read by young, unwise children. For them to realise the risks and not to end up in a cesspit, it is necessary to understand the gravity of the task. I conditionally accept that you have a result. And the Automaton has none. Years (!!!) of life have been spent and this is no joke. Of course, we have to talk about it too.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

incrementalism is the path to self-forgetfulness

I agree with you, when you are good then good, although in your case it happens very rarely, rarer than a clock that shows the right time, but I'm fair, in this case I admit that it is true, increments are imposed all sorts of forex demotivators from hedge funds like Aleshi and Wizard, The smartlab has an excellent article about it about 5 years ago, how puppets use neural networks to make fun of everyone ("hilarious", amuse themselves...) I searched around and could not find it....), I've looked for it and can't find it.

Кеша Рутов:

I agree with you, when you are good then you are good, although in your case it happens very rarely, less often than the clock is correct, but I am fair, in this case I admit that the truth is true, the increment imposed all sorts of forex demotivators from hedge funds like Alesha and Wizard, The smartlab has an excellent article about it about 5 years ago, how puppets use neural networks to make fun of everyone("hilarious", amuse themselves...) I searched around and could not find it....), I can't find it.

I would have read it...

do you know the title of the article?

Кеша Рутов:

I agree with you, when you are good then you are good, although in your case it happens very rarely, less often than the clock shows the right time, but I am fair, in this case I admit that the truth is the truth, the increment imposed all sorts of forex demotivators from hedge funds like Alyosha and Wizard, The smartlab has an excellent article about it about 5 years ago, how puppets use neural networks to make fun of everyone ("hilarious", amuse themselves...) I searched around and could not find it....), I searched for it and can't find it.

Alas, Aleshenka the son was cut off by enraged investors who caught up with him as he fled.

Alexander_K:

Alas, Aleshenka the son was whacked by angry investors who caught up with him as he fled.

What makes you think that? He hasn't been around much. I have a more prosaic version - bored, bored.

Renat Akhtyamov:

and I'd read...

Do you know the title of the article?

No I don't know, it was a long time ago, I would have read it too, but search for "neural networks", "dolls", etc. gave a lot of links to all kinds of crap, it would take a day or two to dig through it all. The idea was that neural networks and MO had existed in the markets since 80-s and it did not give advantages to "normal traders", but became a great way to lure to the market a certain target audience, on the one hand technically educated, but with latent pareidolia and of course "player instinct", let the guys vangut the noise. If you find it, throw the link, I'll save in a collection to poke all sorts of pareidoliki nose, maybe someone will wake up from a dream and not ruin his life as some here.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What makes you think that? He never showed up very often. I have a more prosaic version - bored, boring.

Well, there was information that he had fled abroad. Whether it was for a job or hiding from investors. He did not appear on the forum after this information. The story about him getting whacked is one version that is quite funny and enlightening at the same time.

Кеша Рутов:

I agree with you, when you are good then you are good, although in your case it happens very rarely, less often than the clock shows the right time, but I am fair, in this case I admit that the truth is the truth, the increment imposed all sorts of forex demotivators from hedge funds like Alyosha and Wizard, The smartlab has an excellent article about it about 5 years ago, how puppets use neural networks to make fun of everyone ("hilarious", amuse themselves...) I searched around and could not find it....), I can't find it.

You should be cackling at home, not in public places, I'm sick of schizophrenics.

I told you not to write to me in any way, I'm not interested in you.

I know you're stupid and you'll continue

Кеша Рутов:

No I don't know, it was a long time ago, I would have read it too, but search for "neural networks", "puppets" etc. gave many links to all kinds of crap, it would take a day or two to dig through it all. The idea was that neural networks and MO had existed in the markets since 80-s and it did not give advantages to "normal traders", but became a great way to lure to the market a certain target audience, on the one hand technically educated, but with latent pareidolia and of course "player instinct", let the guys vangut the noise. If you find it, throw the link, I will keep it in a collection to poke all sorts of pareidolics in the nose, maybe someone will wake up from sleep and not ruin his life as some here.

Your post is already worthy of attention in the branch about the MO.

Personally, I do not believe in these tales of neural networks.

I have no evidence of successful trading in real life, except for lost deposits and signals.

So...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Well, I used that formula to calculate X for those sections before the lines crossed, and this is what I got.

I don't think Chegevar's formulas should give this result.

It smells like some kind of mistake.

Reason: