From theory to practice - page 218

Andrei:

Here you have taken a flat section and therefore, knowing that, the profit is "unrestrained", but what happens if you take a trending piece of data?

It will be worse, which is why I personally use a channel relative to a waving.

But, there are pairs, e.g. EURGBP, on which exactly the channel of price increments gives excellent results

Andrei:

The difference between women's thinking and men's thinking is that a woman can immerse herself in a difficult situation without having even the slightest understanding of the processes taking place and this will not spoil her enjoyable experience in any way.)

It is still desirable from a man's point of view to understand the essence of the phenomena at least approximately to get the same pleasure.))

You want to help but you still get it.

Novaja:

You want to help, but you still get it...

You're going to hear a lot more than that here :)))) I can't imagine what it's going to be like for my wife - she's getting ready to join this forum now :)))))

Alexander_K2:

It will be worse, which is why I personally use a channel relative to the wrist.

But, there are pairs, e.g. EURGBP, where the price increment channel gives excellent results

So, how long does this channel hold there and is it recognisable in advance?

Andrei:
So, how long does this channel stay there and can it be identified ahead of time?

This is for the neural networkers. There was a Yuri Asaulenko, who successfully applied neural networks to this strategy based on price channels. Now he's in the banner :))))

Alexander_K2:

You'll hear a lot more here :)))) I can only imagine what it's going to be like for my wife - she's getting ready to enter this forum now :)))))

Actually I said it without any negative connotation, as it allows women to enjoy it, but for men with a straightforward logic it does not)

Alexander_K2:

That's for the neural networkers.

So it all comes down to the classic search for a trend and a flat? ))

Andrei:
Actually I said that without a negative connotation, as for women it allows for pleasure, but for men with a straightforward logic it does not)

By the way agreed that the primary understanding of the process is curvilinear?

Andrei:

So, it all comes down to a classical search for a trend and a flat? ))

Well, using a dashboard greatly reduces the risk of trending, although there are still negative trades, which I am not hiding, so that people do not have excessive illusions.

Asaulenko distinguished between a trend and a flat on the basis of classification in neural networks. Two processes sort of worked simultaneously and appeared to be quite successful.

Alexander_K2:

Well, using a dashboard significantly reduces the risk of trending, although there are still negative trades, which I don't hide, so that people don't have too many illusions.

Asaulenko distinguished between a trend and a flat on the basis of classification in neural networks. It is as if two processes were working simultaneously and, apparently, very successfully.

If it is not a secret, did you give him your formula for adding your own recognition or did he derive his own formula based on your experience?
Reason: