From theory to practice - page 220

Novaja:

Everyone can't be a millionaire.) I have my own branch where I 'go crazy', so sorry)))

Ehhhhh..... OK, I'll read your thread.

Novaja:

Everyone can't be a millionaire.) I have my own branch where I "go crazy", so excuse me)))

How so? Don't you want to be a millionaire?)) Oh, my God!)

Alexander_K2:

Ehhhhh..... OK, I'll be reading your thread.

Women are creatures of mystery and incomprehensible to direct logic))) "No" is not even a "no" at all)))

Alexander_K2:

It will be worse, which is why I personally use a channel relative to the wrist.

But, there are pairs, e.g. EURGBP, where the price increment channel gives excellent results

that's the weak spot where the kotir will 100% shoot out

Renat Akhtyamov:
Here's the weak spot that's 100 percent shot.

О! Rena, I've got you now! Keep driving the branch. All right, you got it. Well done, I knew you'd agree!

PS. It won't. You have to know how to calculate the surveillance window :)))))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

Post your Grail here, with the most detailed descriptions. So that even a fool can understand how to make money in the market.

Gentlemen!

In this thread, post everything you know and don't know about the market in terms of physics, statistics, probability theory, etc., with confirmation of trading results by screenshots of trades.

The algorithm may not be disclosed in full, it is important that people understand that this problem is solvable. Give the poor and disadvantaged hope!

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Alexander_K

Alexander_K2:

Gentlemen!

In this thread, post everything you know and don't know about the market in terms of physics, statistics, probability theory, etc., with confirmation of trading results by screenshots of trades.

The algorithm may not be disclosed in full, it is important that people understand that this problem is solvable. Give the poor and disadvantaged hope!

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Alexander_K

Alexander, post the trading stats - there have been quite a few trades already. Just curious)

Alexander_K2:

О! Rena, I've got you now! Keep driving the branch. All right, you got it. Well done, I knew you'd agree!

PS. It won't. You have to know how to calculate the observation window :)))))))

I'm not driving, it's not mine.

The observation window is horizontal, kotir is trending down, hit the lower limit of the channel in the observation window,

.... and?

Alexander_K2:

Post your Grail here, with the most detailed descriptions. So that even a fool can understand how to make money in the market.

I posted it, we've been looking at it all night...
Reason: