From theory to practice - page 226

Renat Akhtyamov:

how to dock the highlighted?

I have already written. My work is not done by OnTick, but by OnTimer = 300 ms.

I don't know if it is an error or not in MQL, but it happens very rarely that several trades are opened, despite the strict condition of OrdersTotal()=0.

It is a very unpleasant thing. That is why I very strictly adhere to MoneyManagement, and do not rush to move to larger lots.

Alexander_K2:

I have already written. I'm not working by OnTick, but by OnTimer = 300 ms.

I don't know if it is an error or not in MQL, but it happens very rarely that several trades are opened, despite the strict condition of OrdersTotal()=0.

It is a very unpleasant thing. That's why I'm very strict about MoneyManagement, and not in a hurry to move to larger lots.

come on....

Rename OnTick() to Trading()

then at the very end of OnTick() add: Trading();

Renat Akhtyamov:
come on....

On different pairs, of course. That's how it is sometimes. But, very rarely. But, very unpleasant.

Dennis Kirichenko:

Hello pure physicists!

I'll tell you one clever thing, but don't be offended :-))

It's been too little time to draw conclusions about the performance of the system. We need to see how it works under different market conditions. To make a long story short...

This is an anti-scientific approach - to check the ts for quality, and even with your own money. In all the canons of the modern paradigm of verbiage in science, it is now more correct to immediately start PRing and selling the TS. Vsevedtom and the process of testing its profitability is reduced many times, there were blue circles under the eyes it means it is sinking. So, depending on the degree of "plumability" ts, the average balance from the difference between the sale of plumed ts and the cost of drugs, will wobble around zero, and reducing the lifetime of this will perform the role of spread. It's just like the market.

ILNUR777:
This is an anti-scientific approach - to check ts for quality, and even with your own money. According to all canons of modern paradigm of verbiage in science, now it is more correct to start PR and selling the TS at once. As a result, the process of checking its profitability is reduced many times, blue circles appeared under the eyes - it means it is losing.

:)))))))))))))) pattalom....

Alexander_K2:

I don't know if this is a bug or not in MQL, but it happens very rarely that several trades open, despite the strict condition on OrdersTotal()=0.

This is a very unpleasant thing.

It's not so much an error as an undocumented terminal operation - it's related to parallel processing of threads and therefore data doesn't have time to update and causes calculation errors and false trade actions...

Andrei:

It's not so much an error as an undocumented terminal operation - it's related to parallel processing of threads and therefore data doesn't have time to update and calculation errors and false trade actions occur...

Ticks arrive in less than 300ms

Who writes programs like that?

Documentation can't point to a bug in the robot...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Ticks arrive in less than 300ms

Who writes software like that?

The documentation cannot indicate a flaw in the robot...

It's a normal situation of 3 ticks per second and the program should be able to handle it correctly... If you read documentation about processing ticks, then in practice it is not exactly as it is described there - hence the generation of deals even when they are prohibited by software...

Andrei:
This is a normal situation of 3 ticks per second and the program must be able to handle it correctly... If you read the documentation on ticks processing, then in practice it will not turn out exactly as it is described there - hence the generation of deals even when they are forbidden programmatically...

It is not desirable to use OnTimer() for signal 'mining' and trading functions.

Or you can synchronize the robot in terms of "What came first - the chicken or the egg?

Alexander_K2:

I have already written. I'm not working by OnTick, but by OnTimer = 300 ms.

It is a very unpleasant thing. That's why I very strictly adhere to MoneyManagement and take my time moving to larger lots.

You should check the result of transaction execution first, and then verify it with OrdersTotal.

If order has been sent, it does not mean it has already been executed (may be currently being processed) and order total will return 0.

Reason: